Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 30



At General Hospital~ Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was in bed when Genevieve came in with young Skye. “Skye.. Can I hold my granddaughter”Lorenzo ask “Sure.. Skye had a doctor appointment and we want to check on you”Genevieve said Lorenzo pick up young Skye. “I’m glad you're here.. Oh Young Skye I love you.. You are looking so much like you're Grandmother Skye.. You're going to be a strong woman just like her.. How did her appointment go”Lorenzo ask “Good. Her ear infection is gone”Genevieve said “Good.. I’m glad you name her after you're mother. We need a Skye now”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy. How are you doing”Genevieve ask “Good. I can get out of here today”Lorenzo said “Daddy. Don’t you think you sure stay.. You were in a plane crash”Genevieve said “I will be fine”Lorenzo said as a man came in with a wheelchair. “Sir you're wheelchair”The man said “I don’t need one”Lorenzo said “Yes you do.. Thank you”Genevieve said the man left the wheelchair in the room and left. Lorenzo give young Skye back to Genevieve and got out of bed. “Daddy. Get in the wheelchair”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Now”Genevieve said “You can be bossy”Lorenzo said he got into the wheelchair. “Like father like Daughter I guess”Genevieve said and give young Skye to Lorenzo to hold and push her father in the wheelchair.

Alan’s room~Alan was getting ready to leave when Monica came in. “Alan..You sure really stay here”Monica said “I can’t.. If Skye is out there someone where we need to find her now”Alan said “We will but you need to be strong and healthy to fine Skye”Monica said “I know..I need to talk to Lorenzo.”Alan said “Alright”Monica said she help him out of bed and getting dress.

At A house outside of the States~ A woman was talking to another woman. “That was a close one”The woman said “Yes it was.. We need to move fast on this one”The other woman said as Dr Drake came by.”I’m glad you're here..We need you”The woman said “How is she doing”Dr Drake ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment