Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 31~ “IS Skye alive”


At Lorenzo~Genevieve and young Skye came in with Lorenzo she help him sit down. “Genevieve I can take care of myself”Lorenzo said “Do you want me to make you some coffee or breakfast”Genevieve ask “No..I’m fine”Lorenzo said Genevieve sit down by him. “Genevieve I know you were scared but I will be fine”Lorenzo said “Why were you and Grandfather on a jet..Daddy I know right now you think you have nothing to lose with Mother gone but that’s not true. You have a family who needs you so don’t do anything stupid “Genevieve said “I will not do anything that gets me killed”Lorenzo said “Good.. You're family needs you.. Is something going down”Genevieve ask “No.. I just want to keep us all safe”Lorenzo said young Skye start to cry. “What is it Darling”Genevieve ask “Let me”Lorenzo said he took young Skye in his arms.. “Oh Skye.. I love you so much. We our going to give you a great life. You will have all the help you need”Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy”Genevieve said “Why wasn’t Alexander at the appointment”Lorenzo ask “Work came up”Genevieve said “Oh..Genevieve I wish you would give Alexander another chance”Lorenzo said “Daddy... Let it go. Their is no more Alexander and I”Genevieve said “I just want you happy and I was wrong about Alexander”Lorenzo said as Monica and Alan came in. “Grandfather. Monica what is going on”Genevieve ask
“Lorenzo and Alan share a look. “I just want to check on you're father”Alan said “ Oh...Grandfather. I’m glad you're alright to.. Where were you both going”Genevieve ask as her cell phone rang. “Genevieve..Oh Sunday Rose. I’m sorry I forget .. I will be right their”Genevieve said and hang up. “That was Sunday Rose.. She needs a new dress for a dance and I promise I would take her today”Genevieve said “Well go”Lorenzo said “Daddy.Grandfather both of you just take care of yourself ..We need you”Genevieve said “We will”Alan said “I will make sure”Monica said Genevieve and Skye left.

“Alan..Monica what is going on”Lorenzo ask “I told Monica about what we think and I’m glad I did.. She found something”Alan said “What did you find”Lorenzo ask “Anastasia Cassadine...Alexis daughter and the woman Skye thought was her sister is alive”Monica said “What.. How”Lorenzo ask “Dr Drake saved her and fake her death..We don’t know why”Monica said “You think their is a connection here”Lorenzo ask “It could be..We can’t give up on Skye”Alan said “No we can’t.”Lorenzo said “Good.. I will help in anyway I can”Monica said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “You're welcome”Monica said “We will fine Skye if she out there”Alan said “Yes we will”Lorenzo said Alan and Monica left. Lorenzo was tired emotionally and lay on the couch and had a another dream of Skye.

“Lorenzo.. Don’t give up.. I’m out their”Skye said “Where..Skye where are you..Are you hurt”Lorenzo ask “Just think about my past”Skye said “What past”Lorenzo ask “Just think and follow you're heart. You can do this”Skye said Lorenzo reach to touch Skye and she fade away.. “Skye”Lorenzo said as he was awake.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment