Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 32



At Alexis house~Alexis was working when their was a knock on the door it was Alan. “Alan..Come in”Alexis said “Thanks Alexis.. This will not take long.. But do you know anything about where you're daughter Anastasia was before she came to town”Alan ask “Just from the clinic where she took care of Genevieve that’s all and how she grew up with Skye”Alexis said “That’s it”Alan ask “Yes..Is something going on”Alexis ask “I just have question about the night she died”Alan said “It was horrible I love her and I want to know her”Alexis said “I’m sure it was.. I’m sorry about bring this up”Alan said “It’s okay.. I do know that Anastasia love my mother.. She would do anything for her”Alexis said “Thank you”Alan said “Alan..I’m sorry about Skye”Alexis said “Thank you”Alan said and left.Alexis thought something was going on.

At AJ/Lydia~AJ was at home when their was a knock on the door it was Lorenzo. “Lorenzo Come in”AJ said “Thank you”Lorenzo said he came in. “AJ..I need you're help”Lorenzo said “Sure..Anything ..What is going on”AJ said “After Skye funeral I keep having dreams about her and a phone call from someone claim to be Skye..The last dream the person told me to fine Skye and look into her past..Beside London do you know where Skye grow up.. I know she travel a lot with Althea’ Lorenzo said “I don’t remember any other place beside London.. So this is why you and my father went on a trip”AJ ask “Yes..We were trying to follow a lean but it was a dead end”Lorenzo said “What if someone does have Skye..What if this person also try to kill you and my father”AJ ask “I have thought about that and my man our working on it but if Skye is out their. I can’t abandoned my wife”Lorenzo said “I do get that.. You really love my sister don’t you”AJ ask “Yes I do”Lorenzo said “I have an idea..We sure go to the Chandler and see if what we can find out”AJ said “Good idea..I don’t want to tell the children yet.. If this is just a game”Lorenzo said “I get it”AJ said “Thanks..I will call my jet.. If you want to go with me”Lorenzo said “Sure”AJ said “Meet me at my house in a hour”Lorenzo said “Sound good”AJ said Lorenzo left.

At The Haunted Star~Genevieve was add more table and chair to the place when Luke came in. “It’s look good”Luke said “Luke..Thank you..I’m almost done”Genevieve said “Genevieve..We can just be friends..It’s okay”Luke said “Thank you..I’m not run away. I have a lunch date with my son”Genevieve said “Oh..Good..Did you sent out the invitation”Luke ask “Yes..They went out today”Genevieve said “Good”Luke said “Yes”Genevieve said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment