Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 33




At Lorenzo~Lorenzo was at home on the phone when Luis came in as Lorenzo hang up. “Luis”Lorenzo said “Father..Is something going down”Luis ask “No..Nothing is going down”Lorenzo said “What is with all the new guards and what are you and Grandfather up to..Father you need to be careful”Luis said “This isn’t about work..Son it’s about you're mother”Lorenzo said “What about Mother”Luis ask “Oh Son.. You need to keep this between us..But I believe that you're mother is alive somewhere out their”Lorenzo said “Why..Do you think”Luis ask “I been getting phone calls from a woman who calm to be Skye and I keep having dreams about you're mother”Lorenzo said “Wow”Luis said “ I know.. That’s why you're Uncle AJ and I our going to Pine Valley to find out anything on you're mother past. Now don’t tell you're sisters please”Lorenzo said “Alright.Father you do what you have to do”Luis said he didn’t think Skye was alive. “Thank you son”Lorenzo said as a man came in. “Mr.Lorenzo Alcazar”The man ask “Yes.That’s me”Lorenzo said “This is for you”The man said he give Lorenzo it and left. “Lorenzo open the letter it about the Reopening of the Haunted Star Tomorrow night host by Luke Spencer and Genevieve Cassadine”Lorenzo read out loud. “Why is Genevieve working at the star”Luis ask “You're mother..Skye and Luke were partners in the star.. I was wonder why Genevieve was spend so much money...Anyway I need to deal with this”Lorenzo said “Father.. I will look out for my sisters while you do this”Luis said “Thank you..Only Alan and Monica and AJ know”Lorenzo said as AJ came in.. “Luis”AJ said “Both of you just be careful”Luis said “We will”Lorenzo said Luis left. “So let’s go to Pine Valley”Lorenzo said AJ and Lorenzo left.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan was looking at the file on Anastasia Cassadine when Tracy came in. “Alan..You sure be resting”Tracy said “I’m going to be fine”Alan said Tracy sit by him.. “Alan.. Do you really think Skye is out there..What if this is just a hoax or something.. I don’t want you to get you're heartbroken all over again”Tracy said “I will not..I know my daughter is out their. I just have the feeling..Why didn’t Dr Drake let us see Skye that night?? Why did he cremated Skye without asking us”Alan ask “True..That doesn’t add up and I know Skye and I have a history but I do want her back for your sake and the children”Tracy said “Lorenzo too.He love my daughter so much..Thank you”Alan said “You're welcome.. If you need any help just ask”Tracy said “Just don’t tell anyone”Alan said “I will not”Tracy said as a man came in. “Dr Alan Quartermaine and Dr Monica Quartermaine..And Tracy Quartermaine and AJ Quartermaine I have mail for all of you”The man said he give them to Alan. and left. Alan and Tracy open their mail. “Reopening of the haunted star host by Luke Spencer and Genevieve Cassadine..What are they both up to”Tracy ask “Do you know anything about this”Alan ask “Just that I saw Genevieve at the star after Skye funeral”Tracy said “Maybe this is a good thing”Alan said “Maybe”Tracy said Alan phone rang it was Lorenzo.. “Oh Lorenzo..Thank you be careful”Alan said he hang up. “What is it”Tracy ask “AJ and Lorenzo went to Pine Valley to look into Skye childhood”Alan said “Good. I do hope you will find what you're looking for”Tracy said and left. “Me too”Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment