Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 34




At The Quartermaine hotel~Genevieve and Nikolas-Alexander were having Lunch together. “Nikolas-Alexander.. I do miss you,, I get you want to live on you're own but I miss you”Genevieve said “I know Mother and I’m sorry I haven’t been around”Nikolas-Alexander said “It’s okay.. Anything new”Genevieve ask “No”Nikolas-Alexander said “You just can’t just work all the time. You need to find someone”Genevieve said “After everything do you really believe in love”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Yes I do”Genevieve said “Mother.. I know it was hard losing the baby and Nana but you both love each other and you sure try again”Nikolas-Alexander said “It’s not that easy...Anyway I been busy with a project tomorrow night I’m going to throw a party at the haunted Star it’s a reopening and I want you their”Genevieve said “The Haunted Star”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Yes it was an important to my mother before she met Daddy “Genevieve said “I will be their”Nikolas-Alexander said “Thank you son”Genevieve said as Layla came in and look at Nikolas-Alexander who look at her.. Genevieve look at the girl. “Oh Nikolas-Alexander.. She very beautiful go talk to her”Genevieve said “Mother..We our having lunch”Nikolas-Alexander said “I can wait”Genevieve said Nikolas-Alexander left to talk to Layla.

Nikolas-Alexander walk up to Layla.. “Do you want to join my mother and I for lunch”Nikolas-Alexander ask “I don’t want interpret you're lunch”Layla said “You're not.. My mother keep push me to meet some friends.. You will be doing me a favor”Nikolas-Alexander said Layla and Nikolas-Alexander came by and sit down. “Mother.. This is Layla Spencer.. Genevieve Cassadine”Nikolas-Alexander said “Spencer”Genevieve ask “Yes..Lulu Spencer is my mother”Layla said “Oh it’s nice to meet you”Genevieve said “You too.. Layla said “So Layla are you like this town”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Yes I’m”Layla said “What do you do”Nikolas-Alexander ask “ I just finish college”Layla said as Alexander came in and by them.”Genevieve ..Nikolas-Alexander..Who is this”Alexander ask “Father meet Layla Spencer..My father Alexander Cassadine” Nikolas-Alexander said “Spencer”Alexander said “Alexander.Why are you here”Genevieve ask “I would like to talk to you”Alexander said “Fine.. You can walk me home..We can give them some privacy”Genevieve said “Play nice both of you”Nikolas-Alexander said “We will..Layla it was nice meeting you”Genevieve said “You too”Layla said Genevieve and Alexander left. “Divorce”Layla ask “Yes..It’s new and a mistake my parent love each other”Nikolas-Alexander said “Parents make mistake all the time ’Layla said

At the Haunted Star~ Luke was their finish up the big surprise for tomorrow night when a woman came in. “Luke Spencer”The woman said Luke turn around it was Lulu.. “Lulu..It’s good to see you”Luke said “You too”Lulu said “So are you home for good”Luke ask “Yes.. My daughter Layla is here too... I want to be with my family”Lulu said “Good”Luke said “So you're reopening this place”Lulu ask “Yes.. Skye daughter Genevieve is helping me”Luke said “Good.. I’m sorry about Skye.. I like her too”Lulu said “Thanks”Luke said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment