Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 54



At General Hospital~Skye’s room~Skye was in bed and visiting with her children when Lorenzo came in and could tell Skye was tired. “I know we our all happy that you're mother is alive but she needs her rest”Lorenzo said “Daddy Right.. We will go and be back tomorrow”Skylar said “Yes.. Mother take care”Genevieve said “I will. I want to see my Grandchildren”Skye said “You will”Genevieve said they left. “Lorenzo.. I’m not tired”Skye said as she close her eyes.. “Yes you are.. Now rest”Lorenzo said he sit by Skye and took her hand. “I will just rest for a min.. I miss so much”Skye said “You will caught up”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the cheek.

At Ric office~Ric was working on the case against Althea and Dr Drake and Anastasia when Alan came in. “Ric.. Do you have enough evidence to put Althea and Anastasia and Dr Drake away for a long time”Alan ask “Yes I do”Ric said “Good.. If you do this I will make sure you're the DA next year too.. I will support you in you're campaign”Alan said “Thank you Dr Quartermaine and I will do my best on this case”Ric said “Thank you.. I know you don’t like Lorenzo but I know you care for my daughter”Alan said “Yes I do..This ones for Skye “Ric said “Good”Alan said and left.

At Genevieve~Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander were waiting for Genevieve who came in all happy. “Mother..What is you're news”Sunday Rose ask “My mother is alive! Genevieve yelled “That’s wonderful news mother”Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes it is.. How”Sunday Rose ask “It turns out that Anastasia isn’t my lost sister after all. She my mother adoption sister after all and Althea who is my mother adoption sister and Alexis birth mother is alive ..She an evil woman who like to hurt my mother”Genevieve said “I’m glad that Nana is alive”Nikolas-Alexander said “Thanks.. I know you're worry about the custody case but I will not let you're father take you from me”Genevieve said “We know..We just want it the way it was ..You and Daddy married”Sunday Rose said Genevieve touch Sunday Rose. “That’s not going to happened”Genevieve said “I know”Sunday Rose said she went upstairs.. “Mother”Nikolas-Alexander said “I’m okay”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment