Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 55


At General Hospital~Skye’s room~Skye had just wake up and look for Lorenzo who wasn’t in the room as Alexis came in. “Skye”Alexis said “Alexis.Why are you here..You're not going to be Althea and Anastasia lawyer are you”Skye ask “Not Althea..I’m sorry about both of them but I don’t think this plan was Anastasia idea..It was Althea”Alexis said “I think so too...Anastasia would always do what Althea told us to do..She love her and Althea use that against her”Skye said “I’m sorry about what happened but I want to save Anastasia..”Alexis said “ I get that.. She you're daughter who you give up.. I would do the same for my children”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “What are you doing here Alexis”Lorenzo ask “I was just talking to Skye..From one mother to another”Alexis said and left. “Is Alexis going to be Althea lawyer”Lorenzo ask “No she going to be Anastasia..She is Alexis daughter after all and Anastasia is innocent here too.She would do whatever Althea wanted”Skye said “You feel something towards her”Lorenzo ask “I fell in love with her when we thought she was our daughter”Skye said “Fine..For now if you want Anastasia to get off she can..This is all up to you how you want it to go down”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Skye said as Liz came in. “Skye..Do you need anything”Liz ask “Just go to home”Skye said “You can’t till tomorrow”Liz said “You just need to rest”Lorenzo said “Alright.. I want out first thing”Skye said “Sure”Liz said and left.. “Lorenzo..Did something happened between you and Genevieve “Skye ask “I will fill you in later.. Just rest”Lorenzo said “I hate that I miss so much”Skye said “It’s not you're fault”Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine~Monica was home pour a drink when Alan came in. “Where did you go”Monica ask “I went to have a talk with Ric and make sure his going to put Althea and Anastasia in jail”Alan said “How are you going to make sure about that”Monica ask “I’m going to use my power to make sure.. They will go down for this ’Alan said “You sound like Edward”Monica said “Good”Alan said as Tracy came in. “Alan..Is it true that Skye is alive”Tracy ask “Yes”Alan said “I’m happy for you”Tracy said “Thank you.. We all need to make sure that Dr Drake and Anastasia and Althea pay for this”Alan said “We will”Tracy said “Yes”Monica said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment