Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 56



At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo and Skye came in. “I’m so glad that I’m home”Skye said “Me too. I want you to take it easy.. Now sit down”Lorenzo said he help Skye sit down. “Oh Lorenzo. You don’t have to take care of me”Skye said “Yes I do. You're my wife”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye. “I’m going to get you some breakfast and tea. Just rest”Lorenzo said “I will”Skye said Lorenzo went into the kitchen.

At Genevieve~Sunday Rose room~Sunday Rose was getting dressed and ready for school when Genevieve came in. “Sunday Rose.. After school we could go see my mother”Genevieve ask “Sure.. I would like that.Mother I’m glad that Nana is alive.. A part of you have been off and I hope now that Nana is alive it helps you”Sunday Rose said “Thanks.. You need to clean you're room”Genevieve said She pick up some tops that were on the floor.. “Isn’t that the maids job”Sunday Rose ask “No.. You can clean you're room”Genevieve said “Fine..After school now I have to go”Sunday Rose said and left. Genevieve pick up some magazine that were on the floor and took them and left.

At The Quartermaine~ Alan was on the phone.. “Thank you”Alan said as Monica came in. “Is everything okay”Monica ask “That was Liz.. Skye went home today”Alan said “Good..Skye going to be fine”Monica said “Yes she is..This time I owe Lorenzo for saving Skye”Alan said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was sitting on the couch when Genevieve came in. “Mother.. You're here”Genevieve said she was carrying magazine.. “Yes.. I got out today”Skye said “I know.. I went to the hospital and when you were not in you're room it scare me”Genevieve said “I’m sorry..Genevieve I’m not going anywhere “Skye said Genevieve sit down by Skye.. “I know..I just”Genevieve said “I know.”Skye said “I brought you some magazine”Genevieve said she handle them to Skye. “It has Sunday Rose name on it”Skye said “Yes..Till she take care of her belongs they will be disappear”Genevieve said “Sunday Rose is acting like you ..I’m sure.. I could never get you to clean you're room”Skye said “Yes”Genevieve said “Genevieve..What happened with you and you're father while I was gone”Skye ask “Mother when We thought you were dead.. I fall apart but I want to do something in you're honor and I meet you're friend Luke Spencer and we reopening the haunted Starr .. We rename it Skye I want to have a great night in honor of you mother”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve..Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome it was suppose to be a great night till Daddy figure out and flop out that I slept with Luke”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve”Skye said “I know it was wrong but it made me feel alive”Genevieve said “I know what slept with Luke feels like”Skye said “Yes anyway Alexander heard Daddy yell at me and is now take me to court over the children”Genevieve said “Oh no.. I’m sorry..I’m sure you're father was just in shock that’s all”Skye said “I was”Lorenzo said as he came in with a tray of food and tea.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment