Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 57




At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo and Skye were talking to Genevieve. “I’m sorry about Alexander and I will make sure the children stay with you”Lorenzo said “Don’t.. Let Aunt Tea fight it she my lawyer”Genevieve said “Alright. I was wrong to say those words to you”Lorenzo said “That slept with Luke would disappointment Mother! Then when I try to talk to you .. You would not let me in.. You made the guards take me away! Genevieve yelled “I was too upset to talk to you”Lorenzo said “I’m a grown woman who can slept with whoever I want”Genevieve said “You're right..I’m sorry”Lorenzo said Genevieve phone rang she open her purse and look for her cell phone and could not find it. “Where is my phone”Genevieve ask she pour everything that was in her purse on the table and one of them was the shot that she suppose to take once a month and found her cell phone. “Genevieve Quartermaine.. Yes.. I will be their Aunt Tea”Genevieve said she hang up. “So you took the last name Quartermaine”Lorenzo ask “It’s my last name”Genevieve said Lorenzo went by Genevieve. “You can try all you want and chance you're last name but you're my daughter..and I made a mistake we all do when we our parents”Lorenzo said “I need to go”Genevieve said “So you're still working for Tea”Skye ask She was trying to fix things. “Yes.. I like it. Aunt Tea has this big case coming.. A rape case”Genevieve said “Be careful”Skye said “I will”Genevieve said she pick up her belongs on the table. “Genevieve. You're suppose to take you're shot last week”Lorenzo said “Don’t worry about me..Take care of mother.. Mother I will be back.. Call me if you need anything”Genevieve said “Wait.. I need both of you to just stop fighting.. You're father is right parents make mistakes”Skye said “I would let it go if it didn’t cost me my children”Genevieve said “I’m sorry... With this going on you need to stay up on you're pills”Lorenzo said Genevieve left.

“So Skye.. Are you mad at me too”Lorenzo ask “No.. I get why you were upset about Genevieve and Luke”Skye ask “Yes.. Luke was just use our daughter he doesn’t love her and Genevieve is missing Alexander right now.. He took advantage of Genevieve and just slept with her because his in love with you still”Lorenzo said “Luke not in love with me still and he can’t have me..I’m glad it didn’t work with Luke and I.. because I would never be with you and have our children”Skye said she kiss him.”I feel the same way”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo.. I need you.. I want you to make love to me”Skye said “Are you sure”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said they made love.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment