Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 58 ~ “Head of the family”



At Skye/Lorenzo~After making love to Skye ..Lorenzo got up and dress and look at Skye who was sleeping.. “I’m going to make them pay for take you from me”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye and went downstairs and open his safe and pull out his gun and put it in his pocket as Genevieve came in with the twins who were in their stroller.. “Daddy..What is going on..Where Mother”Genevieve ask Lorenzo look at Genevieve. “You're mother is upstairs.. Skye is resting.. Can you stay here while I go out”Lorenzo ask “Sure..Daddy don’t do anything that will take you away from mother”Genevieve said “I will not”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left. Genevieve was worry about what Lorenzo was up to when Skye came in all dress for the day. “Genevieve. Where did you're father go”Skye ask “Daddy went to take care of something.. Why don’t I make you some tea”Genevieve said “The maids will.. I want to see my Grandchildren”Skye said she pick up young Skye.. “How is Skye doing”Skye ask “Good..She had a ear infection but it’s gone”Genevieve said “That’s good”Skye said

At Alexander house~Alexander was working when Lorenzo came in. “We need to talk”Lorenzo said “I’m busy”Alexander said “I don’t care you are not going to take my daughter to court over the children..Things will stay the way it is. Or I will tell the cops where they can fine Victor body”Lorenzo said “We burn it”Alexander said “You went back to the hospital right before we were going to and I took care of it but I didn’t burn his body.. I’m the only person who know where it is.... Now you're going to chance you're mind! You're just anger that Genevieve slept with another man that’s all”Lorenzo said “Do you think I’m scare of you”Alexander ask Lorenzo move by Alexander. “You sure be..You know that Genevieve is a good mother and you don’t want to mess with me”:Lorenzo said “Fine”Alexander said “Good..I’m glad we understand each other”Lorenzo said He pull out a piece of paper and Alexander sign it.. “Does Genevieve know you're here”Alexander ask “No”Lorenzo said he took the paper and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Genevieve were sitting on the couch and talking.. “Mother.. Did they hurt you”Genevieve ask “No just drug me”Skye said “I never know how much Daddy and you love each other till all this .. You both our so connection you know when you need each other.. I want that kind of love”Genevieve said “Oh Sweetheart you have that with Alexander”Skye said “We can’t get it back.. I see my child that died when I look at Alexander”Genevieve said “Oh Sweetheart”Skye said she touch Genevieve hair.. “I’m just glad you're here mother..”Genevieve said “Me too..Did Lorenzo fall apart”Skye ask “Yes.. That look on Daddy's face when Dr Drake told us you were dead and he would not let us see you're body.. I never see Daddy that sad and anger before”Genevieve said “Really”Skye ask “Yes”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment