Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 15



At Genevieve~Genevieve had bags in her hand when she came into fine Lorenzo wait for her.. “Daddy. Why are you here”Genevieve ask “Tea call me that you call in”Lorenzo said “Yes.. I want to rest and I have a lot to do for tomorrow that’s all”Genevieve said “Are you listening to you're nurse”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Good.. I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you” Lorenzo said “Daddy this one's on me”Genevieve said as a young man came in. “Sorry Mrs.Alcazar.”The man said “It’s okay the dogs are in the sunroom”Genevieve said “Who is he”Lorenzo ask “This is Joey my dog walker.. This is my father Lorenzo Alcazar”Genevieve said “Nice to meet you.. Oh that horse I was tell you about is still available”Joey said “Oh good.. I will take him”Genevieve said “Good”Joey said and left to walk the dogs.. “Genevieve.. Do you really think you need another horse”Lorenzo said “Daddy. This one is only four years old and his owner died and no one wants him if they don’t sell him they will kill him.. I have to had him”Genevieve said “Fine”Lorenzo said “Why are you watching over my accounts any way.. Do you do this to the others too”Genevieve said “I just want to make sure you have a good life”Lorenzo said “I do.. Now go take care of Mother.. I have a lot to do”Genevieve said “Alright”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left.

At Kevin/Lucy~ Kevin and Lucy were having dinner .. “Lucy.. I have to tell you something.. I’m sorry”Kevin said “For what”Lucy ask “I been having an affair”Kevin said “With whom” Lucy ask “Rae Cumming”Kevin said “Do you love her”Lucy ask “Yes.. I’m sorry we just been so distant lately”Kevin said “Yes we have and I have news of my own.. You're not the only one who has been having an affair”Lucy said “With whom”Kevin ask “Scotty.. I’m sorry that it came to this”Lucy said “Me too. I have no regrets about us”Kevin said “Me too”Lucy said “I will call Alexis”Kevin said “Sure.. I do wish you and Rae well”Lucy said “I wish you and Scotty well”Kevin said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was at home sitting on the couch looking at picture of her family when Lorenzo came in sitting by her. “Skye”Lorenzo said “We had a great family.. Yes we have our share of pain but I love our family”Skye said “I love our family too.. Our children”Lorenzo said “Me too.. I just wish our Lila Rae was here”Skye said “Me too. That killed me that I could not save Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said She turn to look at Lorenzo and kiss him and they made love on the couch.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment