Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 16


At Kelly’s~Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander were having ice cream together. “So How are you and Matthew? Is he treat you right”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Yes.. Today we had a fight our first one”Sunday Rose said “About what”Nikolas-Alexander ask “It was nothing”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose is Matthew pressure on you to have sex”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Nikolas-Alexander I love you.. You're my uncle and brother but I know what I’m doing”Sunday-Rose said “I hope you do.. So how is Mother”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Mother finally hire a nurse and some maids.. You sure come and see her”Sunday Rose said “I will”Nikolas-Alexander said “Thanks for thee ice cream.. I sure go”Sunday Rose said “I will see you tomorrow”Nikolas-Alexander said Sunday Rose left.

At Genevieve~Genevieve was going over the menu for tomorrow with the new cook.. “Now my father love bacon so I want a lot of it and eggs and fresh fruit and yogurt and coffee cake and tea and coffee and Oj and pancakes”Genevieve said “It will be good”The cook said “I hope so this is my first family meal that I’m throw so it has to be”Genevieve said “It will”the cook said and left. Susan came in. “Genevieve.. I have you're afternoon pills”Susan said She handle them to Genevieve.. Do you know why I didn’t want to take them for a while”Genevieve ask “No why”Susan ask “I want to be normal and have my old life back.. Before the coma I was a great lawyer on my way to be a prosecutor the only thing that I love know about my life is my children”Genevieve said “Just because you have some medical issue and need a nurse doesn’t mean you're helpless”Susan said “Thank you.. You're not like my other nurse”Genevieve said as Sunday Rose came in.”Sunday Rose.. How was you're date with you're brother”Genevieve ask “Great Mother”Sunday Rose said “I want you to meet my nurse Susan Webber”Genevieve said “Nice to meet you”Sunday Rose said “You too”Susan said and left. “Sunday Rose.. I’m sorry about you're dress”Genevieve said “It’s okay..”Sunday Rose said “Are you okay”Genevieve ask “Yes Mother”Sunday Rose said “How was you're date with Matthew”Genevieve ask “Good.. I have some homework to do”Sunday Rose said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were getting dress. “I have to say Skye that I love how our sex life is now.. It was always great but having sex any place”Lorenzo said “I like it too and now we have no children to worry about walking in..We could do it any room”Skye said “Yes.. How was it with Dr Collins talking to him”Lorenzo ask “Good.. I’m going to go back.”Skye said “Good.. How was Rae”Lorenzo ask “Mother told me a secret she been having an affair with Dr Collins”Skye said “Wow.. Rae and Kevin.”Lorenzo said “Yeah”Skye said “Were you okay about going on you're own”Lorenzo ask “Yes..They can’t take it from me anymore”Skye said Lorenzo went by Skye.. “If you chance you're mind.. I can kill them one of my man in guard Althea and another is watching Dr Drake so I can poison them anytime just say the world”Lorenzo said “I don’t know if I want to do that and end up like them”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “Thank you Lorenzo for helping”Skye said “Anytime”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment