Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 23



At Genevieve~Genevieve came in upset about Alexander talking to that woman and pick up a picture of Her and Alexander and throw it and then pick up a vase and throw it to as Sunday Rose came in. “Mother.. I forget my book”Sunday Rose said as she came in and saw Genevieve throw another vase she never seen her mother like this before.. “Mother”Sunday Rose said she went by Genevieve who just keep throw things. “Susan! Sunday Rose yelled no answers and Sunday Rose pick up her cell phone and called Lorenzo. “Papa.. It’s mother.. Something is going on with her and Susan isn’t here”Sunday Rose said she hang up the phone. “Mother.. Papa and Nana are on the way I know you have issue I love you mother.. I’ll make you some tea”Sunday Rose said Genevieve keep throw things.

At Docks~Skye and Lorenzo were walking and head toward Genevieve and worry about her.. “Sunday Rose has never seen Genevieve like this and it’s not good”Lorenzo said “There no way of stop this from happened”Skye said they left.

At Tea office~Tea was looking over her rape case file when her phone rang.. “Tea. Oh no’’Tea said and hang up the phone.

At Genevieve~Genevieve was still throw things when Lorenzo and Skye came in and Lorenzo pull Genevieve in. “Genevieve stop and look at me”Lorenzo said She look at her father.. “Genevieve it’s going to be okay”Lorenzo said as Susan came in. “What is going on”Susan ask “My daughter needs her nurse..Where have you been”Skye ask “I was on break...Genevieve was gone”Susan said “She needs a pill she upset”Lorenzo said “I will go get one”Susan said and went upstairs. “Genevieve.What is this about”Lorenzo ask Skye pick up the picture of Genevieve and Alexander together that was broken. “Alexander”Skye said as Sunday Rose came in with the tea. “Mother.. I made you some tea ’Sunday Rose said she put the tea on the table. “Thank you Sunday Rose”Lorenzo said he help Genevieve sit down and put a blanket over her and Genevieve drink her tea.

Skye pull Sunday Rose aside. “Sunday Rose.. I know you haven’t seen you're mother like this before.. Are you okay”Skye ask “I was scared that mother would kill herself.. I know my mother has health issue and I love my mother but I was scared”Sunday Rose said “You're mother isn’t herself when she like this.. You have to remember it’s the coma and all the pills she has to take and she love you so much”Skye said she play with Sunday Rose hair.. “Thanks Nana”Sunday Rose said as Susan came back in and give Genevieve her pills.. “Genevieve.. Why don’t I take upstairs and you can rest”Lorenzo ask Genevieve just look at her father who help Genevieve up and upstairs.

Genevieve room~Lorenzo help Genevieve into her bed and cover her up.. “Just rest Genevieve”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve and left the room.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment