Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 24



At Genevieve~Skye and Lorenzo were sitting on the couch they want to stay for a while and Genevieve was still sleeping.. “Skye.. Maybe Genevieve and the children sure move back in with us”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo..This is going to happened if even Genevieve move in with us or not.. Genevieve has a nurse that can help her .. Our life now sure be about us”Skye said “You're right.. I’m just worry”Lorenzo said “I know.. I’m going to make some tea”Skye said “Alright..I’m glad that Sunday Rose left”Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said and left. Lorenzo got up and look at the fireplace as Genevieve came in all dress for the day. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said Genevieve walk pass her father and didn’t look at him and open the safe.. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said in Spanish.. Lorenzo did that when he was anger and Genevieve look at him. “Daddy.. I don’t know why you are here or why you are upset but I have plans”Genevieve said Lorenzo keep talking in Spanish as Skye came in carrying a tray. “Genevieve”Skye said “Mother...Why are you both here and why is Daddy ranting in Spanish.. I don’t remember how to speak Spanish"Genevieve said
 “Genevieve ..Do you remember anything that you did today”Skye ask “Yes.. I had the bunch for Daddy and then we went shopping and I made a date with Clinton who sure be here soon”Genevieve said “Anything else”Skye ask as Lorenzo keep speaking in Spanish. “Genevieve.. You had an episode over Alexander”Skye said “I did”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said “Did anyone see it”Genevieve ask “Sunday Rose she call us”Skye said “No my baby”Genevieve said as Clinton came in. “Genevieve. Mr and Mrs.Alcazar”Clinton said Lorenzo keep speaking in Spanish.. “Is Lorenzo okay”Clinton ask “Yes..Daddy just does this.. Let’s go.. Mother and Daddy please lock up”Genevieve said Genevieve and Clinton left. Skye went by Lorenzo and touch his arms. “Lorenzo.. It’s going to be okay”Skye said

At The Club~Alexander was having dinner with is parents and children he could tell that Sunday Rose was upset. “Sunday Rose..What is going on with you”Alexander ask “It’s mother.. Daddy I know mother has issues but till today I never saw it”Sunday Rose said “What happened”Alexander ask “Mother was just throw things around the house.. I had to call Nana and Papa”Sunday Rose said “I’m sorry you had to see that.. You're mother love you and would never hurt you”Alexander said “I know.. I just wish mother was normal.. Their are some things I love like our special adventure days”Sunday Rose said “I love them too”Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes”Sunday Rose said “I will go check on you're mother later”Alexander said “Good”Sunday Rose said “It’s going to be okay”Emily said and kiss Sunday Rose.

AT The Skye~Clinton and Genevieve came in. “So you brought this”Clinton ask No one was there yet. “Yes.. Did you heard that we thought my mother was dead”Genevieve ask “Yes”Clinton said “I want to do something to honor my mother when we thought she was dead and mother loved this place and I work with her old friend but he give it to me”Genevieve said “It looks nice”Clinton said “Thank you”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment