Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 28~ “A Parent’s Nightmare”



At General Hospital~Lorenzo and Skye and Alexander and Skylar came in. “Why did Genevieve call us”Lorenzo ask as Genevieve came in the hallway and had tears coming down her face. Alexander walk by Genevieve and hold her. “What is it”Alexander ask “It’s Our daughter Sunday Rose.. She was hurt tonight”Genevieve said “What happened? Was she in a car accident”Alexander ask “No..You were right Matthew sure of never been with our daughter he raped our baby”Genevieve said “No!Alexander yelled “No..”Skye said “No..How is Sunday Rose”Skylar ask “She resting ..Dr Kelly just look at her..She didn’t want to come but I had to talk her into coming.. I don’t know why I let him in my daughter's life.I let this happened”Genevieve said “No you didn’t..We will be there for our daughter”Alexander said “He will not get away with this”Lorenzo said “Alexander.. Let’s go see our daughter”Genevieve said she took his hand and they left.

“This isn’t good ’Skye said “No it’s not”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo.. I know you want to do something but right now we need to support Sunday Rose”Skye said “I will do what I have always done..Take care of this family”Lorenzo said “I know..I’m going to call my parents”Skye said and left.

At Sunday Rose~Sunday Rose was in bed when Genevieve and Alexander came in. “Daddy”Sunday Rose said “It’s going to be okay..Daddy is here”Alexander said “Yes sweetheart we will help you”Genevieve said she went by Sunday Rose and touch her hair. “Can I get you anything”Genevieve ask she went into the bed and lay by her daughter. “Just take the pain away”Sunday Rose said “I wish I could.. I love you..We both do”Genevieve said “Yes we do..I remember when you're mother told me she was pregnant and I was so happy about the fact that you were a girl”Alexander said “You were”Sunday Rose ask “Yes.. Our Sunday Rose was here”Alexander said he kiss her on the cheek. “We will help you through this..I will do anything for you Sunday Rose”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment