Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 29 “A Parent’s nightmare”




At General Hospital~Lorenzo and Skylar were in the hallway when Ric came in. “Ric..Are you here about my Granddaughter”Lorenzo ask “Yes..Dr Kelly call us.. Let me handle this “Ric said as Genevieve came by. “Ric. You're here”Genevieve ask “Yes..I’m sorry about Sunday Rose.. I would like to talk to her”Ric said “Not without a lawyer”Tea said as she came in. “Aunt Tea.. Thanks for coming”Genevieve said “You're welcome.. I will help you win this I know for a fact that Matthew was the one who raped Angel too”Tea said “No”Genevieve said “All I have to do is question Sunday Rose but you're welcome to come”Ric said “Thank you”Tea said Tea and Ric and Genevieve left.

Skye came by. “Alan and Rae our on their way”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said “Is Ric here”Skye ask “Yes..His going to question Sunday Rose..Tea went with them”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said “Skye.. You know I love you and I don’t want to do anything that will take me away from you again but I have to keep our family safe”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said as Alan and Rae and Monica and Tracy came in. “How is Sunday Rose”Alan ask “Ric is question her now”Skye said “Did you call a lawyer”Monica ask “Yes Tea”Skye said “Good”Alan said “This isn’t going to be good for either of our family.. The Barrington and The Quartermaine go way back”Tracy said “I don’t care what his last night if he did this to my Granddaughter he will pay”Skye said “Yes he will”Lorenzo said

At Sunday Rose room”~ Sunday Rose was in bed and talking to Alexander when Genevieve and Tea and Ric came in. “Sunday Rose I need to talk to you”Ric said “I’m going to be you're lawyer to make sure Ric treat you fair”Tea said “Thanks Tea”Sunday Rose said “I’m going to make this easy for you.. Just tell me what happened”Ric said Genevieve took her daughter's hand. “Matthew call me and ask me to come over just to talk and watch a movie.He say his parents were out of town and we had the house to ourself and I went to Matthew’s house and he made it all romance there was candles on the table and flowers and Matthew kiss me but I pull back and I say No.. But Matthew was upset with me and he grab me and put me on the couch and forced himself on me.. I try to stop it but Matthew is bigger then me”Sunday Rose said “Was this the only time you were together”Ric ask “Yes”Sunday Rose said “What Happened after”Ric ask “Matthew got off me and I was just in shock and I got up and fix my dress that was ripped and left and went home and called my mother”Sunday Rose said “Thank you”Ric said “Do you have all you need”Alexander ask “Yes..For now.. I will get back to you”Ric said “When our you going to arrest him”Alexander ask “I need to look at all the evidence first”Ric said “Dr Kelly did a rape test”Sunday Rose said “Yes..When the test results come back we need them”Ric said “I want a restraining order on Matthew”Alexander said “I will make sure of that”Tea said Ric left.

“Sunday Rose.. Do you want me to be you're lawyer? I believe this isn’t the first time Matthew did this to a woman”Tea said “What..”Sunday Rose ask “One of my clients was raped and all she could remember was a first name and the car”Tea said “Where is she”Sunday Rose ask “She killed herself”Tea said “I’m sorry.. But yes I want you as my lawyer”Sunday Rose said “I would like to be alone with my daughter”Genevieve said “Sure”Tea said Alexander and Tea left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment