Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 53~ “Cassadine family”



At Nikolas~ Nikolas was working when Alexander came in. “Father.. I have to ask you something”Alexander said “Sure what is it”Nikolas ask “Did you have anything to do with the Barrington company crashing”Alexander ask “Yes.. I deal up with Tracy to do it”Nikolas said “Thank you father”Alexander said “I did it for Sunday Rose.. I love her too”Nikolas sad “I know you do..Father I miss you”Alexander said “I miss you too and our family”Nikolas said “Me too.Can you let it go for what I did to Victor? I had no choice to kill Victor he was going to kill Genevieve”Alexander said “I understand that you had to protect the woman you love I just wish I could of saved you're brother before all of this”Nikolas said “Me too but that’s on Helena and Britt not you”Alexander said as Emily came in. “Alexander is right it’s time to let the pass go and move on.. Sunday Rose is going to need of of us”Emily said “Yes she is.. More then ever”Alexander said and pour himself a drink and took a slip off it. “What is going on”Nikolas ask “Sunday Rose is pregnant and wants Genevieve and I to raise the baby.. That bastard has destroyed my daughter..She too scare to sleep at night so she sleep at seven”Alexander said “I’m sorry..Are you sure you can do this”Emily ask “We raise Nikolas-Alexander”Alexander said “This isn’t the same”Nikolas said “No but this baby is a Cassadine and we can’t blame this person for what happened”Alexander said “No we can’t..So what is you're plan”Emily ask “After the trial Sunday Rose and I will be going out of town to hide and Genevieve will stay here for a while then meet us.. We will pass the baby off ours”Alexander said “Are you and Genevieve back together”Emily ask “No..We just are going to raise this baby and the twins together”Alexander said “You still love Genevieve don’t you”Emily ask “Yes I do”Alexander said “I have let it go and I want you back in my life”Nikolas said “Thanks Father”Alexander said

At Genevieve~Sunday Rose and Rae were talking.. “Sunday Rose.. Are you sure about giving the baby up and let you're parents raise him or her can you're really do this? You will see the baby”Rae said “I know it’s not going to be easy but at least I can see the baby and I try to hate this baby but I don’t but I don’t know if I can love him or her or hold the baby when he or she is born..Does that make me a bad person”Sunday Rose ask as Genevieve was listing.. “No it doesn’t.. You're human.. If you don’t want to hold the baby you don’t have to”Rae said “Did you hold Nana before you lose her”Sunday Rose ask “No I was told right after I give birth that she died.. I wish I did”Rae said “I’m sorry”Sunday Rose said “Thanks.. I just don’t want you to have any regrets”Rae said “I know”Sunday Rose said “The trial is tomorrow..Can you handle it”Rae ask “I have to”Sunday Rose said

No comments:

Post a Comment