Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 66~ “Murder by Numbers”



Outside at night~Matthew was walking when someone came by him and shot him and Matthew fall on the glass and had blood on him.

At Genevieve~Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Mother”Nikolas-Alexander ask he went to look for Genevieve and went up to her room and knock on the door..”Mother”Nikolas-Alexander ask she wasn’t there and Nikolas-Alexander was worry and went downstairs to find Alexander coming in. “Father..Do you know where mother is”Nikolas-Alexander ask “She not here”Alexander ask “No”Nikolas-Alexander said “This isn’t good..I’m worry about her”Alexander said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye came in. “Lorenzo”Skye said as Sage came in. “Lorenzo not here”Sage said “Oh.Do you know where he went”Skye ask “I think to check on Genevieve”Sage said “Oh”Skye said she pour herself some water. “Lorenzo told me about Genevieve health issue..I’m sorry”Sage said “Thank you..Did he tell you anything else”Skye ask “Yes..Lorenzo told me who my mother is..It’s Brenda”Sage said “You never meet Brenda did you”Skye ask “No.. I was raise in board school since I was a little girl..I guess she didn’t love me”Sage said “I was no fan of Brenda..But she did have mental issues I think she was just trying to keep you safe.It’s not fair to a child to grow up with a mother who is unstable.. My adoption mother was and I know what that is like”Skye said “Thanks..I’m glad I did come back”Sage said “Me too”Skye said Sage went upstairs as Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo..Where have you been”Skye ask Lorenzo went by Skye and kiss her. “Take care of our family.. Let’s go to bed”Lorenzo said he took Skye hand and they went upstairs.

At Genevieve~Alexander was looking at a picture of Genevieve and Alexander when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve..Where did you go”Alexander ask “I just need to clear my head”Genevieve said “Oh”Alexander said “Alexander.. I want to be with you “Genevieve said “I want that too”Alexander said they share a kiss..”I will be right up”Genevieve said Alexander went upstairs and Genevieve put the gun in the safe.

At Gail/Gavin~Gail was looking out the window. “Matthew sure be home soon”Gail said “Yeah he sure”Gavin said “The court is going our way”Gail said “It maybe not be good for us..We will have to deal with Lorenzo”Gavin said “I’m not scared of him”Gail said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment