Friday, September 9, 2016

Always part 4 ch 79


At The Quartermaine~ Monica and Genevieve were their. “Monica..Thank you for doing this for me”Genevieve said “I would do the same for Emily too..Now here are the pads.. You sure try them on first before you leave”Monica said she give Genevieve the bag.”Thank you..”Genevieve said she pull up her top and Monica help her put them on.. “So do I look pregnant”Genevieve ask “Yes you do.. They have different size as you grow”Monica said “Good.. Oh Monica I’m so worry about Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “What is it”Monica ask “She doesn’t love the baby..She doesn’t want anything to do with the child... Yes it was made from rape but I don’t want my baby to be that cold”Genevieve said “We both know when Sunday Rose see this baby and holds her she will chance her mind about how she feels”Monica said “True.. If she wants to raise this baby I will be fine with it.. I just don’t want my daughter so cold”Genevieve said “She will not be”Monica said Genevieve pull her dress down as Alan came in. “Genevieve”Alan said “Grandfather..Do I look pregnant”Genevieve ask “Yes you do”Alan said “Thank you both for helping”Genevieve said “You're welcome.”Alan said “I was just telling Monica.. How Sunday Rose is act so cold toward the baby”Genevieve said “Sunday Rose is just deal with a lot of feelings right now”Alan said “True.. She at Grandma Rae now talking to her”Genevieve said “That’s good”Alan said “Grandfather..Do you know my secret”Genevieve ask “Yes..Skye told me”Alan said “What secret is that”Monica ask “That I’m my father’s daughter after all.. I killed Matthew..Right now Sunday Rose thinks Daddy did he doesn’t want me to tell Sunday Rose or the cops the truth”Genevieve said “I’m on Lorenzo side in this.. It’s best if you just let this go and you're not cold..You just took care of you're daughter”Alan said “Yes you did..We have all been there”Monica said “And we will help you keep the secret”Alan said “It’s just out of hand...Gail and Gavin just were in a car accident and Daddy has plans with Clinton”Genevieve said “It will be fine.. Just take care of Sunday Rose ’Alan said “Genevieve you can trust us”Monica said “Thank you for keeping my secret”Genevieve said as Tracy came in. “What secret”Tracy ask “About the baby”Genevieve said ‘Oh yes..Genevieve do you need anything”Tracy ask “No thanks Aunt Tracy.. I sure go”Genevieve said and left. “So what did I walk into”Tracy ask “Nothing”Alan said

At Rae house~Rae and Sunday Rose were talking. “How did you feel about the verdict”Rae ask “ I hate it! For that moment I thought he would walk and then I found out that Papa killed him! How dare he do this! Sunday Rose yelled “You're upset with that”Rae ask “Yes.. Grandmother the reason I’m keep my distance from feeling anything towards this baby is because I still love Matthew and I want to stop”Sunday Rose said “Do you hate the baby”Rae ask “Yes I do because it’s true that the man I love rape me! I hate Papa for killing him! He had no right to do that”Sunday Rose yelled “Do you want Lorenzo to pay”Rae ask “No.. I would never destroy our family.. Or hurt Nana or Mother”Sunday Rose said “I know”Rae said “It’s just so out of control and I want my life back.. I miss school and my life”Sunday Rose said “You will get you're life back”Rae said “I hope soo.. Mother and Daddy have been so great and support”Sunday Rose said “I’m glad”Rae said as there was a knock on the door it was Genevieve.. “Genevieve”Rae said “Grandmother..Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “Mother.. You look pregnant”Sunday Rose said “Thank you..Sunday Rose are you ready to go”Genevieve said “I need to use the bathroom first”Sunday Rose said and left.”Grandmother. How is Sunday Rose..I’m worry about how she doing with the baby..She feelings nothing towards it”Genevieve said “All I can tell you.. Is Sunday Rose will be fine..She healing”Rae said “Thank you for helping Sunday Rose..I’m sorry about yu and Kevin”Genevieve said “I will be fine.. Woman in our family are strong”Rae said as Sunday Rose came in. “Mother..Are you ready”Sunday Rose ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Thank you Grandmother”Sunday Rose said “You're welcome”Rae said Genevieve and Sunday Rose left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment