Friday, September 9, 2016

Always part 4 ch 80~ “Cassadine Family”


At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas and Emily were talking.. “I’m so glad we our back together”Emily said “Me too”Nikolas said “Nikolas..What is it”Emily ask “The courts failed our Granddaughter”Nikolas said “Yes they did but I don’t think Sunday Rose can go through another trial again”Emily said “I don’t think so either but I don’t want him to get away with this.. He needs to be stop”Nikolas said as Alexander came in. “Alexander..I’m sorry about the case.. We will not let him get away with this”Nikolas said “He will not father”Alexander said “Why aren’t you upset about this”Nikolas ask “Father don’t worry”Alexander said “Did Lorenzo killed Matthew”Nikolas ask “No Genevieve did”Alexander said as Alexis and Laura came in. “No Lorenzo didn’t killed Matthew.Genevieve did and we have to cover for my wife”Alexander said “Oh no”Alexis said “Alexis.. Please I know you're a lawyer but Genevieve did this for our daughter..Sunday Rose is still having nightmare.. Our little girl isn’t the same”Alexander said “She never going to be the same.. I will ported Genevieve..We always had a connection and I love Sunday Rose too she a Cassadine too”Alexis said “Yes..This whole family is here for you”Laura said “Thank you Grandmother”Alexander said “Is Sunday Rose still talking to Rae”Laura ask “Yes but she still having nightmare and she try to distance herself from the baby”Alexander said “It will be easy to give up.. That’s why”Laura said “I guess”Alexander said “This family is here for you and Genevieve and Sunday Rose”Nikolas said “Yes we our”Emily said “Thanks..I’m glad you're back together”Alexander said “I’m glad you're back with Genevieve. You both belong together”Emily said “Yes we do”Alexander said “Well their be another wedding soon”Laura ask “I guess”Alexander said Alexis look at Alexander.

At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve and Sunday Rose came in. “Sunday Rose..Do you want some tea”Genevieve ask “No thanks Mother”Sunday Rose said they sit down. “Are you upset with my father”Genevieve ask “It’s just hard”Sunday Rose said “I know.. I never was comfort about what my father does”Genevieve said “Was it hard to look away”Sunday Rose ask “Yes it was.. But you have to remember that Daddy loves us and he wants to take care of us”Genevieve said “I know..But mother I love him still”Sunday Rose said Genevieve pull her daughter in her arms.. “Oh baby”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment