Friday, September 9, 2016

Always part 4 ch 81


At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve was downstair pour herself a glass of water when Lorenzo came in. “We need to talk”Lorenzo said “What now”Genevieve ask he moved closer to Lorenzo.. “Have you finally realize that it’s best for our family if you don’t say anything.. Or I will go after Alexander”Lorenzo said “No you will not.. You know if you kill Alexander I will make sure you go down for it”Genevieve said Lorenzo touch Genevieve head and pull her toward him.. “I know how to make it look like a accident.. And you would not hurt me I’m you're father”Lorenzo said Genevieve start to cry. “I know you will not go after Alexander.. I’m you're daughter and you know that will kill me and my children who you claim to love.. You're just upset with me”Genevieve said “You're right I’m! I wish you didn’t kill Matthew. After the trial if it didn’t go our way I was going to deal with it.. I know you could not deal with it”Lorenzo said “How do you kill someone and not feel anything”Genevieve ask “Because I know that I did it for love..That’s what you have to tell yourself that you're doing it for love.. You have to let it go”Lorenzo said “It’s just a lot of people have been hurt over this lie”Genevieve said “Yes but if you tell more will go down for it.. So just let it go..He was a rapids”Lorenzo said “I’m trying.. He has destroyed my little girl she not the same anymore.. She became cold towards the baby she not my Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “He did that.. You were just doing what a mother does protect you're daughter “Lorenzo said as Sunday Rose came in. “Papa..Why are you here”Sunday Rose ask “We are having a family dinner at the hotel remember”Lorenzo said “Oh yes.. To show of my pregnancy.. I will go get the pad”Genevieve said “Alright”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose do you want to come with me”Genevieve ask She was worry about Sunday Rose being alone with Lorenzo.. “No Mother.. I will be fine”Sunday Rose said Genevieve went upstairs.

“Sunday Rose..How are you”Lorenzo ask “Papa..I wish you listen to me and didn’t go after Matthew.. You promise me you would not.. I thought promise meant something to you”Sunday Rose said “They do. But I also love you and I want to keep you safe.. I hate what he did to do you”Lorenzo said “I know.. I hate it too but I wish you didn’t go after Matthew what now.. What about his parents? What if you go to jail you just got Nana back”Sunday Rose ask “Just let me deal with that.. You take care of you're baby”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in wearing her pregnant pad over her dress. “Mother..Thank you for this”Sunday Rose said Genevieve touch her daughter hair.. “Sunday Rose I would do anything for you.. You're my little girl and I love you so much”Genevieve said she start to cry. “I love you to Mother.. Why are you getting so emotional? Sunday Rose ask “I just love you”Genevieve said “We sure go.. You're mother is waiting for us”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy”Genevieve said Lorenzo and Sunday Rose and Genevieve left.

At The Quartermaine Hotel~Skye and AJ were their.”AJ..Thank you for let us do this here”Skye said “Anything.. You need.. You know that”AJ said “I just hope Sunday Rose can heal from this and we will be happy”Skye said “Their more going on isn’t their”AJ ask “Yes..But I can’t talk here about it”Skye said “We can talk alone later”AJ said “Thanks”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment