Friday, September 9, 2016

Always part 4 ch 82~ “Alcazar/Quartermaine/Cassadine family”


At The Quartermaine Hotel~Skye and AJ were their as Skylar and Carman and Young Genevieve and Constanza and Tea and Nikolas and Emily and Alan and Monica and Tracy and Nikolas -Alexander and Alexander and Genevieve and Lorenzo and Sunday Rose and Luis and Sage were their.. “Genevieve and I have some news to share”Alexander said “What is it”Alexis ask “Genevieve and I our having another baby”Alexander said “That’s great”Alexis said she didn’t know that Sunday Rose was pregnant..The only ones who know are Genevieve and Alexander and Skye and Lorenzo and Alan and Monica and Luis and Skylar and Tracy. “Thank you...We our happy about it”Genevieve said “I’m sure you are.. I thought after the miscarry you could not carry”Emily said “Dr Kelly was wrong”Genevieve said “Oh that’s good”Emily said “Yes it is..We our happy for Genevieve and Alexander”Skye said “Thank you..Genevieve I have something to ask you”Alexander said he got on his knees and pull out a ring.. “Genevieve Rae Alcazar Quartermaine-Cassadine will you marry me again”Alexander ask “Yes.. I will”Genevieve said they share a kiss.. “I’m so happy for you Mother”Sunday Rose said “Thank you”Genevieve said “Yes it’s going to be a great wedding”Emily said “Yes it is.. I want a bigger wedding then last time”Genevieve said “Genevieve..You over did the wedding last time Lorenzo said “You don’t have to pay for this one”Genevieve said “No you don’t”Alexander said

Sage got up and went by the bar and Lorenzo follow her. “Sage..What is it”Lorenzo ask “I just wish I know my mother.. I wish I know she loved me”Sage said “You're loved Sage by me.. I have always loved you.. If you were not in my life I would've of never know how to handle my daughters so thank you”Lorenzo said they share a hug. “I’m so glad that I came to town.. You're right.. You're my family and that’s all I need”Sage said “And you have Skye and our children”Lorenzo said “Yes I do”Sage said “You're going to be a hit with you're new record..Whatever you need for it I will help you”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Sage said

Skye got up and went by the window and Emily follow Skye.. “Skye.. It’s Sunday Rose who is pregnant isn’t she”Emily ask Skye turn around. “Yes it is...Sunday Rose doesn’t want the baby..She wants Genevieve and Alexander to raise it and no one to know the truth outside of the family”Skye said “We will make sure that happens then..I love Sunday Rose too and I will help”Emily said “Thank you”Skye said they share a hug and went back to the table and so did Sage and Lorenzo... As a mystery woman came by. “Lorenzo”The woman said Lorenzo turn to look at her.. “No it can’t be”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment