Saturday, September 10, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 1


 At General Hospital~ Skye was in her room on the bed when Alan came in. “Dad, Where is Jax”Skye ask Alan sit on the bed.”Skye, I’m sorry but Jax didn’t make it”Alan said “No! Skye yelled “Skye, You need to calm down for you're baby,”Alan said “I was lucky that the baby made it but I can’t lose Jax too, Are you sure”Skye ask “Yes, I’m sorry, The cops look everywhere”Alan said “No! Skye yelled as Dr Kelly came by, “Skye, You need to calm down for the baby sake”Dr Kelly said ‘How are Lila Rae and Josslyn and Rae”Skye ask “They are okay just cuts on them”Dr Kelly said “Good, Oh No , What about Josslyn” Skye ask “We will figure it all out, Just rest”Alan said “I want to see Jax body first”Skye said “Are you sure”Alan ask “Yes, I need to see my husband”Skye said Alan help Skye into a wheelchair.

In the hallway~”AJ, I know you loved Lydia, I’m sorry”Monica said “Thanks me too, I’m also worry about Skye”AJ said “Me too,”Monica said “Who do you think set up the bomb”AJ ask “I don’t know”Monica said “I’m going to talk to Ric”AJ said “Alright”Monica said

At the Mortuary~ Alan wheel Skye into the room and Jax was lay out on the stretch , Skye got up and pull the blanket off Jax. “Oh Jax, You're really gone, I’m sorry I hate this, I love you so much, This time we were suppose to be happy but again something came between us, I was hope we could raise this baby and Lila Rae and Josslyn and Rae together, You're my heart , My soul I will never love again and I will find out who did this if it’s the last thing I do”Skye said she kiss Jax goodbye. “Dad, I want to see my children”Skye said “Sure”Alan said

In the hallway~ Alan wheel Skye into the hallway where Lila Rae and Josslyn and Rae were with the nanny. “Girls, You're all right”Skye said she hug the girls, “Yes , Skye, Where is Daddy”Josslyn said “You're father loved you both so much, All of you, Jax went to heaven today”Skye said “No”Josslyn said “Why mother”Lila Rae ask “I don’t know but we will get through this together,”Skye said “Who put the bomb in the hotel”Lila Rae ask “A evil person”Skye said “What is going to happened to me now”Josslyn ask “I don’t know”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment