Saturday, September 10, 2016

The one and only ch 10 part 3



At Carly's house~Carly and Josslyn came in. “Mother, Do you know who hurt Daddy”Josslyn ask “Come sit down”Carly said Carly and Josslyn sit down, “Right now the police have someone in custody, They think it’s Bobbie”Carly said “Grandmother did it, I was inside too”Josslyn said “Yes,I’m sorry, Do you remember anything that happened”Carly ask “Yes, Lila Rae and I were playing with our dolls and when the bomb when off Monica throw herself on top of us, She saved us”Josslyn said “Yes she did”Carly said she pull Josslyn close to her. “Daddy saved Skye, Skye was holding Rae and Daddy went on top of them”Josslyn said ‘You're Daddy loved Skye”Carly said “Did Daddy love you too”Josslyn ask “Yes, I will never regret being marry to Jax, He give me you”Carly said and hold Josslyn close to her. “I can still see Skye and Lila Rae and Rae right”Josslyn ask “Yes, You have a lot of family who loves you”Carly said “Yeah, We'll Grandmother go to jail”Josslyn said “I’m going to figure this all out”Carly said “Okay, I’m glad that I’m back with you”Josslyn said “Me too”Carly said

At a Church~Skye and Alan went inside. “I can’t believe one minute I’m married to Jax and we our planning our future and now I’m planning his funeral”Skye said “I know, I’m sorry Skye”Alan said he hug Skye as The father came in. “I’m here to plan my husband and his mother funeral”Skye said “Mrs.Jack”The father ask “Yes”Skye said “Would you like a double funeral”The father ask ‘“No”Skye said “Alright, What kind of service”The father ask “For Jax just keep it simple, I would like to say something about Jax and red rose”Skye said ‘Alright”The father said “People can make a donation to General Hospital, My husband would love it”Skye said “Yes Jax would”Alan said “What about his mother”The father ask “It will be after Jax, Just a small one”Skye said “I will take care of this”The father said “Thanks , Both wake will be at the mansion”Alan said “Yes”Skye said Skye and Alan left.

On a Jet~ A woman was on the jet. “It’s time to come home, I can’t believe I’m late, I could of save you”The woman said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment