Sunday, September 11, 2016

The one and only ch 11 part 3


At The lake house~ Skye came in and look around it as Alexis came in. “Skye, You want to meet me here”Alexis ask “Yes, I would like to buy the lake house back from you”Skye said “You can have it, On the house”Alexis said “Thank you”Skye said Alexis took Skye hand. “Whatever you need, Let me know , I will make Bobbie pay for this”Alexis said “So you really believe it was Bobbie”Skye ask “Yes,We have proof”Alexis said “Good, The funeral is tomorrow”Skye said “I will be their”, Skye what you did for Carly and Josslyn, Was the right thing”Alexis said “I believe it was too, Josslyn needs her mother, I know what it’s like not having you're mother in you're life”Skye said “Yes, It’s hard”Alexis said and left. Skye look around the place and remember spending time with Jax here and left.

At The Docks~ Monica was walking when she ran into Carly. “I heard Skye let you out”Monica said “Yes , She did, I guess I keep owe Quartermaine, Josslyn told me how you throw yourself in front of her and Lila Rae”Carly said “I’m not just a Doctor but a mother, Josslyn and Lila Rae are just little girls, That’s why I did it,No matter what I think of you Carly, Josslyn is an innocent child”Monica said “Yes she is, Thank you”Carly said “You're welcome, I just hope now that you're out you will leave AJ and Michael alone”Monica said “I will, I can’t stop Michael now anyway”Carly said “No you can’t”Monica said and left.

Carly was about to leave when Skye came by and she was crying. “Skye, Are you okay”Carly ask “No, I just planning Jax funeral”Skye said “I’m sorry”Carly said “I will be okay, I also brought the lake house back from Alexis, Lila Rae and Rae and I will be living in their”Skye said “Are you sure you can handle that”Carly ask “I’m a lot stronger then you think I have been through hell and back”Skye said “Yes, But even us strong break, We all have our breakpoint”Carly said “True but I can’t”Skye said “Did you know that Monica saved our girls”Carly ask “Yes I do”Skye said “I’m so glad she did”Carly said “Me too, I will see you tomorrow”Skye said “Yes tomorrow”Carly said and left. “Oh Jax you would be proud of me”Skye said and left.

At A house~ A woman came into the house and look around. “We had a great life here”The woman said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment