Sunday, September 11, 2016

The one and only ch 12 part 3



At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Alan was looking at a picture of Skye and Jax when Monica came in. “Alan, Are you okay”Monica ask “No, I’m worry about Skye, I pray she can handle this and not drink”Alan said “Skye will not drink for her children and the baby she carry”Monica said “True, Did you heard about Carly”Alan ask “Yes, How did AJ take it”Monica ask “Not good, AJ wasn’t happy about it at first but Skye is right we can’t blame Josslyn for her mother’s sin”Alan said “No we can’t, I ran into Carly on the docks, She was grateful that I saved Josslyn”Monica said “I’m glad you saved Josslyn and Lila Rae too”Alan said “I just don’t get why Bobbie did it”Monica said “Me either”Alan said as Skye came in. “Skye”Monica said “Monica, I just want to thank you for saving my Lila Rae”Skye said “I just did what any human would do”Monica said “Yes”Skye said “Skye, Are you staying”Alan ask “I thank you both for let us stay but I brought the lake house back from Alexis, Lila Rae and I will be moving in it”Skye said “Skye, Are you sure”Alan ask “Yes, I’m”Skye said “Skye, You're not alone, We our here for you”Alan said he hug Skye. “Thank you Daddy, I’m glad I have you all”Skye said “You do”Alan said Lila Rae came in. “Lila Rae, Are you readying to go”Skye ask “Yes”Lila Rae said “Good, Say goodbye to you're grandparents”Skye said “Bye, Grandmother and Grandfather”Lila Rae said “Bye, Lila Rae “Alan said he hug her and Skye and Lila Rae left. “I don’t think it’s a good idea for Skye to stay at the lake house”Alan said “Maybe,Skye just wants to remember the good times she share with Jax”Monica said “Maybe”Alan said

At The Quartermaine/Howard hotel what was left of it, AJ was looking at it as Kate came by. “What are we going to do”Kate ask “We our going to rebuild the hotel we will not let this stop us”AJ said “No, We can save some of it”Kate said “No, Just tear the whole thing and start over”AJ said “Alright”Kate said “I was thinking of a new name too”AJ said “What are you thinking”Kate ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment