Sunday, September 11, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 13-


At The lake house~Skye and Lila Rae and Rae and the nanny came in the nanny took Rae to a room. “Mommy, Why are we here”Lila Rae ask “Come sit down”Skye said Lila Rae and Skye sit down. “Jax and I used to live in this house, When we were first dating and we had a lot of good times here and I want to move here”Skye said “Okay , That’s fine with me, Mommy”Lila Rae said “Good, Do you have any question about the hotel”Skye ask “Who did it, Who put the bomb inside”Lila Rae ask “They think a woman name Bobbie did it”Skye said “Josslyn Grandmother”Lila Rae ask “Yes, But you can’t blame Josslyn for this”Skye said “I know”Lila Rae said “Good, I know you lose so much Lorenzo and Jax but you will never lose me”Skye said “I hope not Mommy”Lila Rae said Skye touch Lila Rae cheek, “Never, I love you Lila Rae and Rae and the new baby”Skye said “And Josslyn”Lila Rae ask “Yes and Josslyn, We our a family, Carly and I are going to make it work”Skye said “Okay”Lila Rae said “Let’s go pick out you're room, I had our belong sent over”Skye said Skye and Lila Rae left.

At Kelly’s~ Carly came in and sit down and pick up her phone. “I need you're help, Please come back to town”Carly said and hang up as Lucas came in. “Lucas, I’m glad you're back,”Carly said Lucas sit down. “Me too, I just wish it wasn’t for this”Lucas said “Me too, I don’t believe mother did this”Carly said “I don’t either but who is setting up mother” Lucas ask “The Cassadine, I ask Luke to come back”Carly said “Good, I’m glad you're out now we just need to get mother out”Lucas said “Yes, Who know that Skye would save me”Carly said “Yeah”Lucas said “Let’s go see mother”Carly said Lucas and Carly left.

At The lake house~Skye walk into the bedroom she used to share with Jax and look around and sit on the bed and cried, “Jax, I want you back, I will do anything just to have you back”Skye said

At The Jail cell~Bobbie was in her cell when Carly and Lucas came by. “Lucas, You're back”Bobbie said “Yes,We our going to get you out of here”Lucas said “But I did it”Bobbie said “Are you sure”Carly ask “Yes”Bobbie said “We our not giving up on you”Carly said “Just go please don’t come back”Bobbie said “Mother”Carly said “Go be with Josslyn”Bobbie said Carly and Lucas left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment