Saturday, September 10, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 2

~ At the police station~Ric and Mac were looking at evidence about the hotel when AJ came in. “I want you to find the person who did this”AJ said “We will fine the person who put the bomb in the hotel”Ric said “You better, I will give you whatever you need”AJ said “Thank you”Ric said AJ left. “Who put the bomb in the hotel”Ric ask Mac. 

At Bobbie house~ Bobbie came in and took off her gloves and clothes and went into the shower and wash her body.

At General Hospital~Skye room~ Skye was in bed crying when Michael came in. “Michael”Skye said “Skye, I’m sorry about Jax’ Michael said “Jax loved you too “Skye said “I know”Michael said “I know I have no right to Josslyn but Lila Rae love Josslyn and so do I, I still want her to be a part of my family”Skye said “I know Josslyn wants that too and we will figure all this out”Michael said “I wonder who set up that bomb”Skye said “We will fine the person”Michael said “I hope so,Alan took the girls if you want to see Josslyn”Skye said “Thank you”Michael said and left.

At Quartermaine/Howard hotel what was left off it AJ went looking around for evidence and found a locket that had a picture of Carly and Lucas and BJ inside, AJ took it and left.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan was their with Lila Rae and Josslyn and Rae. “Do you girls need anything”Alan ask “Our Daddy”Josslyn said “I know you want Jax, I wish I could of fix him , That’s what I do usually I try to fix people”Alan said “I know you try Grandfather”Lila Rae said as Michael came in. “Josslyn”Michael said Josslyn went by Michael. “Michael, Daddy gone”Josslyn said “I know, I’m sorry, Let’s go for a walk and talk”Michael said they went outside. “Grandfather is Josslyn going to leave with Michael now”Lila Rae ask “I don’t know”Alan said

Outside of the mansion~ Michael and Josslyn were talking. “Joss, Do you want to stay with Skye and Lila Rae”Michael ask “I do love both of them, But I know mother doesn’t like Skye”Josslyn said “It doesn’t meant you can’t like Skye, Alright,We will figure this all out I promise you, I love you Josslyn and so did Jax”Michael said “Thanks Michael”Josslyn said “I will always be there for you”Michael said they share a hug and went back inside, “Girls, Why don’t you get some slept, Alice can take you to you're room”Alan said Alice left with the girls. “Michael , How are you”Alan ask “Worry about my sister”Michael said “I know”Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment