Sunday, September 11, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 14~ “Saying goodbye is the hardest word”


At The Quartermaine Mansion~The next day~Alan and AJ and Monica and Emily were in the den. “We sure leave for the funeral soon”Alan said “I wish I did remember Skye, So I can help her”Emily said “You can by being their for her”Monica said “Yes”Alan said “I’m going to go to the funeral now, I want to be their for Skye”AJ said “Alright, The nanny is going to bring Lila Rae and Rae over”Alan said “Alright”AJ said as Michael came in. “Michael, I will see you later at the funeral”AJ said “Yes, Thanks for support Skye and let her get mother out of jail”Michael said “You're welcome”AJ said and left. “Michael, Are you okay”Monica ask “Yes Grandmother”Michael said
Alan went by the fireplace and look at a picture of Skye as Emily came by. “Are you okay”Emily ask “Just worry about you're sister”Alan said “From what I could tell Skye is strong”Emily said “Yes she is but she a recovery alcoholic”Alan said “Oh but Skye a mother and she not going to do that to her children”Emily said “I hope not, I’m glad you're back”Alan said “Thanks, I’m glad to be back too”Emily said “Are you sad about Lydia”Alan ask “A little, I did love her, I thought she was my mother”Emily said “Yeah”Alan said

At The Church~Skye came in and look at the coffin and Jax body and fix his tie, “Oh my love, There will never be another love of my life, My heart is closed, I will only love our children, I know you will be happy about the baby, You will spoil him or her”Skye said as AJ came by and took her hand. “Skye”AJ said “ I was just make sure Jax was perfect”Skye said “Jax looks great”AJ said “AJ, I don’t know if I can do this”Skye said as Tracy came by. “Yes you can. You're a Quartermaine”Tracy said “Thanks”Skye said “Skye, It’s going to start soon”AJ said as Alan and Monica and Ned and Alexis and Lila Rae and Ric and Emily and Nikolas and Carly and Josslyn and Michael came in. “Why is she here”AJ said “Be nice, Carly can stay”Skye said The father came by. “Are we ready”The father ask “Yes I guess so”Skye said they sit down. “We our here to say goodbye to A father and businessman and husband, Who loved his family so much, His wife Skye and daughters Lila Rae and Rae and Josslyn and stepson Morgan and Michael , His wife would like to say something”The father said Skye got up. “Jax and I were marrying once before and it ending badly and I wasn’t sure about opening my heart again with Jax I didn’t want to lose him again and I was so scared but I’m glad I did follow my heart and loved Jax again, I just wish Jax was here with me and Lila Rae who he loved as his own and Josslyn he loved you so much and Michael and Morgan, I want to raise this baby that I’m carrying with Jax my husband It’s not fair! It’s just not fair! Skye yelled as the door open it was Brenda and everyone turn around and Carly got up. “What the hell are you doing here! Carly yelled “I came to say goodbye to Jax too, We loved each other too”Brenda said as Skye came by. “Get out! Today isn’t about you and Jax, It’s about Skye and Jax,”Carly said “You're now on Skye side”Brenda ask “I would take Skye side over yours anyday! Carly yelled “Brenda, Today isn’t about you and Jax”Skye said “I have a right to say goodbye to my ex-husband”Brenda said as AJ got up. “Let me take her out of here”AJ said “No, I’m not going to let Brenda ruin this, I don’t have time to deal with you Brenda”Skye said “Are you sure”Carly ask “Yes, Thanks Carly”Skye said Skye and Carly and AJ went back to sit down and Brenda sit alone.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment