Saturday, September 10, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 3~

~ At The police station~ Ric was looking at evident when Alexis came in. “You have to find this person who killed Jax”Alexis said “I did”AJ said as he came in. “You found the person, Who did this”Alexis ask “Yes, I found this locket at the hotel, Look inside”AJ said it was in a bag and Alexis put on gloves and look at it, “Bobbie put the bomb in the hotel”Alexis said “Bobbie”Ric ask “Yes, Bobbie must blame my family for Carly in jail and Michael want to be a Quartermaine”AJ said “I will have that look for fingerprints and I will go talk to Bobbie”Ric said “Thank you AJ”Alexis said “I did this for my sister and Lydia”AJ said “I know you did”Alexis said AJ left, “Alexis, I will go talk to Bobbie”Ric said “I want to go with you”Alexis said “No, You can’t be on this case, You're too close to it”Ric said “Fine”Alexis said

At General Hospital~Skye room~Skye was crying when Monica came in. “Skye”Monica said “I can’t stop crying , I can’t stop missing Jax”Skye said “I know and it’s not just that , You're hormones are high right now with the pregnancy”Monica said “Yea, I was hope Jax and I could do this together, Raise this baby and the girls”Skye said “I know you're dreams are shattered right now but Skye you will get through this, You have to for the girls and the baby they need you”Monica said “Yes, I know if it wasn’t for them I would be hit the bottle again”Skye said “I know but you can’t”Monica said “No, I will not do that to my girls”Skye said “I know”Monica said Monica left.

At Bobbie~Bobbie was in her robe when their was a knock on the door it was Ric and a officer, “Ric, What are you doing here”Bobbie ask “I have to ask you Bobbie, Where were you tonight”Ric ask “I was saying goodbye to my brother who left town”Bobbie said “How long were you at the airport”Ric ask “For an hour, Why”Bobbie ask “Just wonder,”Ric said his phone went off. “Ric Lansing, I will be right their”Ric said and hang up. “Bobbie, Thank you I will go now”Ric said ‘You're welcome”Bobbie said Ric left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment