Saturday, September 10, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 4


The next day~At General Hospital~ Skye room~Skye was up getting dress when AJ came in. ‘Skye, What are you doing”AJ ask “It’s time to go home, I have a lot to do, Plan my husband funeral, Figure out what things”Skye said “Skye, Don’t overdo it the baby”AJ said “I will not let anyone hurt this baby , No one is going to take anything from me again”Skye said “I know, I may have a lean on who did this”AJ said “Who”Skye ask “Bobbie”AJ said “Why would Bobbie put a bomb in you're hotel”Skye ask “Think Skye, Bobbie lose Carly and Michael is now with us, She all alone”AJ said “Did you tell Ric”Skye ask “Yes I did, Their evidence a locket with BJ and Carly and Michael picture in it”AJ said “No”Skye said “Skye, Don’t fall apart over this”AJ said “I will not, I have my children, I need to go see Carly about Josslyn”Skye said “Skye”AJ said “I will be fine”Skye said and left.

At Bobbie~Bobbie was packing her bags when their was a knock on the door it was Ric and Mac, “Ric, Mac, What is going on”Bobbie ask “We have prove that it was you who put the bomb in the hotel”Ric said “I didn’t do it”Bobbie said “Bobbie, I’m sorry, but Bobbie Spencer you're under arrest for the murder of Jax Jack and Jane and Lydia”Mac said as Skye came in. “You did it, You killed my husband! You killed Josslyn father, You're Granddaughter! You could of killed Michael who was inside! Why! Skye yelled “I want payback the Quartermaine would not help me save Carly, And they took Michael from me! Bobbie yelled “No you have that wrong! Sonny took Michael from us! Carly killed Julian that’s why she had to go to jail, You will pay for this as long as I hold my breath! Skye yelled and left.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Alan and Monica were in the den when AJ came in. “I have some news on who put the bomb in the hotel”AJ said “Who was it”Alan ask “Bobbie”AJ said “Are you sure”Monica ask “Yes I found prove”AJ said “No, Did you tell Skye”Alan ask “Yes, Skye didn’t believe it, She seems so lose”AJ said “Yes she does”Monica said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment