Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 40

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 40”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was pouring a drink of coffee when Sierra came into the room. ‘Daddy,I’m in trouble “Sierra said Lorenzo looked at his daughter and know something was going on. “What ,Calm down and talking to me “Lorenzo said “Grayson told me he had an affair with Josslyn and I was so upset about it that I wanted to hurt him, I locked him in our bedroom and set our house on fire “Sierra said as she Cried Lorenzo touch his face . “I will take care of it”Lorenzo said Sierra hug Lorenzo. “Daddy will take care of it,Did you wear gloves “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Sierra said “Good,Just stay here you’re mother is with the children upstairs “Lorenzo said “I didn’t mean to kill him, I just was so upset, I love him”Sierra said “I know you do”Lorenzo said Sierra went upstairs to the children room as Skye was in the room. “Sierra,Why are you here “Skye ask “To see my children “Sierra said “Sierra,What’s going on”Skye ask “Oh Mother I’m my father daughter after all”Sierra said

At a restaurant-Delilah was their with Ava.”What is this”Ava ask “I want to buy this place and start a new restaurant “Delilah said “But you need money “Ava said “Yes I do”Delilah said “I will give you a loan”Ava said “Thanks “Delilah said they went outside as Rae came by and Delilah look at Rae as she walked by..

At Grayson/Sierra-The House was all burned down from the fire that was finally out the firemen were inside.. “We are looking for the homeowners “The fireman said  “There no one here”Lorenzo said he fireman left and Lorenzo went upstairs to the bedroom and found Grayson body he took the body..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment