Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 ch 41

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 41”
“A Father’s Love”
At General Hospital-Patrick was looking at Emma chart when Alan came by.,”Patrick,I’m sorry about Emma”Alan said “Thanks, I was looking at her chart to see if I could find anything that will help my daughter “Patrick said “I know you feel helpless now you’re a doctor and can’t save you're own daughter but Emma just needs you're support “Alan said “Yes,She does”Patrick said “You have all the support here for Emma”Alan said “Thanks “Patrick said

Emma room-Emma was in bed with glazed around her eyes as Richard came into the room. “Emma”Richard said “Richard “Emma said “Everything is going to be great, I have someone coming over to help around the house “Richard said “I don’t want you to pity me”Emma said “I know”Richard said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was having tea with Sierra. “Sierra,What is going on”Skye ask “I killed my own husband,Grayson been having an affair and I just snapped “Sierra said “Sierra,What are we going to do”Skye ask “Here what we are going to do “Lorenzo said as he came in, “Sierra,I buried Grayson and made the fire look like a accident,You are going to say you were here the whole time,No one will fine Grayson body”Lorenzo said “What’s the catch on helping me”Sierra ask as she got up..”You’re father is just helping you”Skye said “There's something I want to make it look like you had nothing to do with the fire that you’re too sick to take care of yourself and do anything you will be moving in”Lorenzo said “So you’re going to use this as a way to control me”Sierra ask “Sierra ,You are sick you have cancer and you need us to help you”Lorenzo said “I will get better , I didn’t ask for you're help to use it against me! Sierra yelled she was getting tired. “Sierra ,Why don’t you rest? Go to you're old room “Skye ask “I could slept “Sierra said she went upstairs..”Lorenzo,Why are you use this “Skye ask “I’m not it will look good if Sierra stays with us besides she is sick”Lorenzo said “I can’t believe she killed him”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment