Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 42

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 42”
“Where The Real Sierra Rose”
At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo was downstairs pouring some coffee when Sierra came into the room wearing clothes from yesterday. “Sierra,Do you want to join me for coffee “Lorenzo ask she went by Lorenzo. “Sure,Where Mother “Sierra ask “Running an errands ,We need to talk Anyway “Lorenzo said he poured a cup of coffee for Sierra. “I didn’t help you with this too control you, I’m worrying about you “Lorenzo said “You’re not the only one, I don’t know why I’m so angry, I don’t know if it’s the cancer or something else “Sierra said “Well you need to work on it”Lorenzo said “I made a appointment with Dr Collins “Sierra said “Sierra,You can’t talk to him, I will not allow it”Lorenzo said “Allow it”Sierra ask “You can’t tell Dr Collins what you did,He will go to the cops”Lorenzo said “Then what I’m going to do”Sierra ask as Skye came into the room with a bag. “Well what you’re going to do is get dressed, I brought you a outfit “Skye said “How bad is it”Sierra ask Skye handle Sierra a bag and she pull out the dress it was a pink dress.”Mother it’s beautiful “Sierra said “Thanks,Now go Changed “Skye said Sierra left.. “Skye,How do we help Sierra with all this anger “Lorenzo ask “She could talk to someone who we trust will not say anything “Skye said “Who”Lorenzo ask “My Mother “Skye said “Not a bad idea “Lorenzo said “Thanks “Skye said Sierra came downstairs all dress in the new dress that Skye brought her. “Mother Thanks You It’s perfect “Sierra said “You’re Welcome,Now you're father and I think you sure talk to my mother she will keep it a secret and she can help you”Skye said “I will do that, I want to check on Lila Rae and Richard today “Sierra said “Me too,Mother can see you this morning “Skye said “I will go see her”Sierra said “Good you need to get help then after you recover from cancer you can get you're life in order with a new start “Lorenzo said “Maybe my son will be in that “Sierra said

At Cal-Cal was looking at a picture of him with Sierra when CJ came into the room. “You still love her”CJ ask “Yes I love you're mother,CJ the reason we came back is because I love her still and I want to fight for her “Cal said “Father she going to break you're heart “CJ said “I can handle anything son,Did you enjoy meeting you're mother “Cal ask “I don’t know how I feel towards her yet but I don’t want her to die “CJ said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment