Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 43

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 43”
“Aftermath Of Morgan Death”
At Richard/Emma-Richard was getting the house ready for Emma to come home when there was a knock on the door it was Skye. “Mother “Richard said “I want to check on you to see if you need anything “Skye said “I’m just getting the house ready for Emma,I want to be comfortable here for her “Richard said “Richard, I know you love Emma but can you handle it “Skye ask “Yes mother I can just like you stood by Lorenzo when he was physically I will stand by my wife I love her”Richard said “I understand and I’m here for you “Skye said “Thanks “Richard said “If you need help with Maxine , I can help “Skye said “I have a nanny, I sure go I’m meeting with the cops to see if they know how this happened “Richard said “Richard just stay calm it cannot brings Emma back her eyesight “Skye said “I just want justice “Richard said

At Lila Rae-Lila Rae was sitting on the couch holding a picture of her wedding day with Morgan when Lorenzo came into the room.”Daddy “Lila Rae said “I came to see if you need anything “Lorenzo said Lila Rae got up. “Did you have anything to do with Morgan died”Lila Rae ask Lorenzo didn’t say anything and Lila Rae know that he did it. “Why! Lila Rae yelled “Morgan was going to take Grace from you”Lorenzo said “Morgan and I could of work it out,He was just upset that I had an abortion “Lila Rae said “I wanted to take care of you “Lorenzo said “I didn’t need you too! My daughter doesn’t have a father anymore because of you!! Lila Rae yelled as Skye came into the room.”Lila Rae”Skye said “Mother,Did you know that Daddy did this “Lila Rae ask “Yes After “Skye said “I wish you didn’t do this or talk to me first ,Morgan wasn’t just my husband he was you're stepson “Lila Rae said

At The Police station-Sierra was being questioned by Ric about the fire . “Sierra,How did the fire start “Ric ask as Richard came by. “What’s going on “Richard ask “Last night you’re sister house was set on fire “Ric said “I don’t know how it happened “Sierra said “Was Grayson in the house with you “Ric ask “No Grayson on a business trip,I’m just happy no one was hurt “Sierra said “Me too,Sierra lying to the police is against the law,If you’re in trouble I can help “Ric said “I’m not,Can I go”Sierra ask “Yes”Ric said Sierra left, “Do you think Sierra start the fire”Richard ask “You're sister is keeping something from me”Ric said “No”Richard said “How are you son”Ric ask “I want to do something, I want to fine what happened ,How did Morgan car hit my wife’s car “Richard said “We are looking into the car accident “Ric said “Good”Richard said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment