Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 53

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 53”
At The Police station-Ric was question one of the man who hold everyone hostage. “Who ordered you to hold everyone hostage “Ric ask “I’m not telling you anything “He said Ric step out as Julian came into the room. “Did you have anything to do with the hostage situation at the Haunted Star”Ric ask “No,Have you talk to Faith “Julian ask “I will and Lorenzo “Ric said “Was anyone hurt”Julian ask “Stefan Cassadine is dead and Tommy was shot and Skye in a coma “Ric said “No, I sure go see my wife “Julian said “If you or Lorenzo or any of you're crazy families members did this I will take any of you down “Ric said

At General Hospital-Skye’s room-Skye was lying in bed as her children came into the room. “Mother,You have to wake up,We need you “Lila Rae said “Yes we do”Richard said “Mother, I need you”Sierra said

In The hallway-Alan was their when Rae came by and took Alan hand.”How is our daughter “Rae ask “It’s not good”Alan said “No”Rae said as Lorenzo came by.”If any of you're enemies did this to my daughter you will pay! Rae yelled as Julian came by. “Rae I understand you're upset so I’m,I just want my wife to wake up “Lorenzo said “We need to talk “Julian said Alan and Rae left. “Lorenzo this is bad “Julian said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said

At Emma room-Emma was in her room lying in bed when Richard came into the room. “Richard,What’s going on”Emma ask as she touch his face. “You’re worrying about something “Emma said “Yes it’s been a long night  ,My Mother is in a coma “Richard said “I’m sorry “Emma said

At Josslyn House-Nikolas came into the room. “Josslyn “Nikolas said

On a Jet-Josslyn was on a jet looking at a picture of someone. “I’m coming for you “Josslyn said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment