Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 60

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 60”
At General Hospital-Lorenzo was in the hallway waiting on new about Sierra when Lila Rae came by.,”Daddy,What is it? Is it Mother? Lila Rae ask ‘No you’re Mother is fine,It’s Sierra she having her brain surgery today “Lorenzo said “That’s good”Lila Rae said “Yes Hopefully you’re sister will be back to normal soon”Lorenzo said “Yes I heard what happened “Lila Rae said as Alexis came by.,”We need to talk about our grandson and about what happened “Alexis said “I will go seat with Mother “Lila Rae said she left. “You better not try to take Lorenzo from me”Lorenzo said “I will stick to our agreement but awhile Skye in the hospital you’re going to be here and he needs a stable home “Alexis said “You’re right for now awhile Skye is in a coma he sure be with you”Lorenzo said “Thanks , I do hope Skye wake up”Alexis said “Thanks, I don’t know what happened at The Haunted star but I do want them caught, I would question Faith “Lorenzo said “Oh I will “Alexis said she left as Cal came by.”Lorenzo,How is Skye “Cal ask “The same”Lorenzo said “I hope she gets better, I went to Sierra house and she wasn’t their “Cal said “Sierra having brain surgery today,Do you love my daughter “Lorenzo ask “I never stop “Cal said “I always wanted you with my daughter “Lorenzo said “Thanks “Cal said

Skye’s room-Skye was in bed when Lila Rae took her mother hand. “Mother, I love you ,You have to wake up,We need you”Lila Rae said as Lorenzo came in.”Lila Rae,I was wondering if you could take Stuart till you're mother wake up”Lorenzo said “Sure, I would love too,Mother will wake up”Lila Rae said Lorenzo and Lila Rae went into the hallway. As Kristina came by.”How is Sierra “Lorenzo ask “The surgery went well,Sierra sure wake up soon”Kristina said “Is the cancer finally gone”Lorenzo ask “We need to do another x ray and Sierra may need more chemotherapy but it looks good “Kristina said “Thanks “Lorenzo said

Sierra room-Sierra was lying in bed sleeping when Lila Rae and Lorenzo came into the room. Lorenzo took Sierra hand. “I hope you become back to you're old self after this”Lorenzo said “Me too”Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment