Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 1

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 1”
At Skye/Lorenzo-It’s been six months since the robbery at The Haunted Starr. Sierra was staying at her parents house still she had been feeling better since the brain surgery but still felt angry about things.. Sierra picked up a picture of her parents she missed Skye so much she put the picture down and left..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was looking at a picture of Skye when Monica came into the room and touch Alan shoulder., “I know as a doctor what’s going to happen to Skye but as her father , I don’t want to give up “Alan said “I understand ,If this was AJ I would do the same “Monica said

At General Hospital-Skye’s room-Skye was laying in bed when Lorenzo was by her bedside and holding her hand. His been by Skye side though all this. Lorenzo wasn’t giving up on his wife. Sierra came into the room holding a bag.”Daddy, I brought you some food,Why don’t you take a break and I will watch Mother “Sierra said “No”Lorenzo said he didn’t like to leave Skye side. “Daddy,You need a break, I will take care of Mother “Sierra said “Fine, I will not be long call me if anything happens “Lorenzo said “I will “Sierra said Lorenzo kiss Skye and left. Sierra sit by Skye, “I wish I had a love like you and Daddy have,Daddy love you so much.Mother you have to wake up we need you “Sierra said

In The hallway-Lorenzo sit down he hated being apart from Skye and was worrying that she hadn’t wake up yet when Tea came by and sit down.”Lorenzo “Tea said “Hey”Lorenzo said “How’s Skye “Tea ask “Still the same “Lorenzo said “Do you need anything “Tea ask “My wife to get better “Lorenzo said “Skye will wake up”Tea said she didn’t believe it but know that’s what her brother need to heard.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment