Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 59

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 59”
At Cal-Cal was talking to his son. “You are so lucky that nothing happened to you!! You are never to go alone where you’re Grandfather is!! You could of gotten killed ! Cal said “Father,I’m fine nothing happened to me “CJ said “But it could of,You are my life!!Cal said “Yes father “CJ said “Thanks,Why did you go their”Cal ask “I was hoping she would be their but she wasn’t “CJ said “You can call you're mother she will want to see you “Cal said “I’m scared she will reject me”CJ said “She will not”Cal said

At Faith-Faith had come home to find her place trash and the light off she turned on the lights to face Lorenzo who was holding a gun..”Did you have anything to do with the hostage situation!! Lorenzo yelled “I didn’t do anything! Faith yelled “I don’t believe you are going to tell me who cause this !  Who put my wife in a coma!! Lorenzo yelled “What are you going to do”Faith ask as Lorenzo man came into the room. “Take her to the safe house “Lorenzo said

At General Hospital-Skye’s room-Skye was lying in bed when Ric came into the room..”Skye,You can’t die,Our children need you,Yes I’m over you but we have our children that connected us”Ric said as Lorenzo came into the room. “Why are you here “Lorenzo ask “We both want the same thing for Skye to wake up and to find the person who did this “Ric said “Yes we do,So what sure we do about it”Lorenzo ask “Work together “Ric said “I will do anything for my wife,Even work with you”Lorenzo said “Me too “Ric said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment