Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 58

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 58”
At General Hospital-Sierra room-Sierra was lying in bed she was nervous about the surgery when Lorenzo came into the room. “Sierra it’s going to be okay “Lorenzo said “Daddy if something happened to me,Please watch over my children “Sierra said ‘I will But nothing is going to happen to you “Lorenzo said “I hope not,I hope when I get out of surgery Mother wake up “Sierra said “Me too”Lorenzo said he kiss Sierra on the forehead as Kristina came into the room. “It’s time “Kristina said Kristina wheel Sierra into the surgery room..

At Stefan/Katherine-Katherine was packing when Bobbie came into the room. “Why are you here “Katherine ask “I just wanted to say I’m sorry “Bobbie said “Who starts the affair “Katherine ask “We both did,He loved you too”Bobbie said “Thanks”Katherine said

At Cassie/AJ-AJ was holding his daughter Micah. “You’re Aunt Skye is in a coma but she going to wake up soon,She has too”AJ said as Cassie came by. “AJ,Skye going to wake up,She a fighter “Cassie said “Yes she is,You’re right my sister will come back to us”AJ said

At The Private island-Jax and Josslyn we’re talking. “Why are you here “Jax ask “I’m looking for someone and I need a new start “Josslyn said “Who are you looking for”Jax ask as a man came by..

At General Hospital-Sierra was having surgery when she was having an vision of Grayson. “I’m sorry that I killed you “Sierra said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment