Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 32

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 32”
“Cancer Sucks”
At General Hospital-The roof-Lorenzo and Julian we’re meeting up their. “You can’t kill Grayson just yet”Julian said “Just because my daughter has cancer now in the brain doesn’t mean anything,His still hurting my daughter “Lorenzo said “So what you’re plan”Julian ask “Kill both Morgan and Grayson together “Lorenzo said “Kill two birds with one stone “Julian said “Yes”Lorenzo said

Inside-Skye was in the hallway with Alexis. “I’m sorry about Sierra “Alexis said “I wish Sierra didn’t have cancer “Skye said she was feeling hot and took off her coat.”Are you okay “Alexis ask “It’s hot in here “Skye said “Skye,Are you going through menopause “Alexis ask “No,I’m not that old “Skye said as she was thinking about the last few days, “You can still have sex,It doesn’t take you're sex drive away “Alexis said as Lorenzo and Julian came by. “Skye let’s go see our daughter “Lorenzo said they left, “Julian is everything okay “Alexis ask “Yes”Julian said he hated keeping the secrets about Lorenzo wanting to kill Grayson..

At Sierra room-Sierra was sleeping in bed as Lorenzo and Skye came by. “Sierra wake up “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,We can’t lose our daughter “Skye said as Sierra wake up. “Hey,So I guess it’s now in my brain “Sierra said “You are going to beat this “Skye said “I’m tired “Sierra said she went back to sleep.

At Ian office-Ian was working when Kristina came into his office.”Ian,I need you're opinion on a case, I heard you have experience in brain cancer “Kristina said “Yes I do,What can I do”Ian ask “My cousin leukemia is now in her brain “Kristina said “Their a new drug out their that will shrink the cancer then you can do surgery to remove it”Ian said “Thanks, I want you on the case with me”Kristina said “I would like too”Ian said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment