Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 47

“All The Love We Give Are Changed Part 4 ch 47”
“A Night To Remember”
At The Haunted Star-Alan and Monica we’re their having a drink. “It’s Nice to get out and be with you”Alan said “Yes it is”Monica said as Skye and Lorenzo came into the room. “Skye you look beautiful “Alan said “Thanks Daddy,Monica “Skye said “We are having date night “Lorenzo said “Us too”Alan said as Alexis and Julian and Kristina and Tommy Jr and Laura and Kevin and Bobbie and Stefan and Katherine and CJ and Ned and Olivia. “The Star has a lot of guest today “Skye said as she sit down with Lorenzo. “Yes it is,I’m glad I brought it”Lorenzo said “Me too,Lorenzo I know you were upset about Lila Rae”Skye said “I don’t want to talk about it now “Lorenzo said

Stefan was watching Bobbie as Katherine saw it, “Are you sleeping with her”Katherine yelled “Yes! I’m sorry “Stefan said “I’m going to take you for all you got! Katherine said and left as Bobbie came by.”Katherine figured it out “Stefan said “I’m sorry “Bobbie said “Don’t be,I want you “Stefan said he kiss Bobbie..

Kristina was sitting with Tommy. “So do you like being a doctor “Tommy ask “Yes it took me a long time to figure out what I wanted but I’m loving being a doctor “Kristina said “Good”Tommy said “Do you like being a doctor “Kristina ask “Yes I do not just because of my family name”Tommy said “I understand the big family name”Kristina said “Yes you do”Tommy said

 Ned was watching Kristina and Tommy with Olivia , “It’s nice to see my daughter on a date with a doctor who’s from a good family “Ned said “Kristina s Doctor herself but yes it’s good to see Kristina happy “Olivia said “Yes”Ned said

Skye and Lorenzo were enjoying their time together when CJ came by .”CJ,It’s good to see you we want you to know you're welcome in the family “Skye said “How is she “CJ ask “Good she at our house if you want to see her “Lorenzo said “No Thanks “CJ said

Kevin and Laura we’re having dinner together. “I can’t believe we are here “Kevin said “Do you want to leave “Laura ask “Yes”Kevin said they were about to leave when a couple of man came in with guns. “Everybody hand over you're cell phone,This is a hostage situation if anyone try anything everyone will die “The man said as he came into the room..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment