Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 46

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 46”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was at home she was worrying about her family when Lorenzo came into the room. “Their my beautiful wife “Lorenzo said as he kiss Skye on the cheek. “Lorenzo,What’s going on”Skye ask Lorenzo put his arms around Skye..”I miss my wife that’s what going on,We need a night out just us no talking about the children or grandchildren “Lorenzo said “I agree we do need a date night “Skye said “Yes Let’s go out tonight at the star”Lorenzo said “Tonight “Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “I don’t know”Skye said “Why not “Lorenzo ask as Sierra came into the room. “Sierra,Are you going anywhere tonight “Lorenzo ask “Just to the bathroom all night,I had chemotherapy today “Sierra said “We have a date,The nanny is here with the children “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo we can’t go tonight “Skye said “Mother it’s going to be fine, I have my nurse “Sierra said she went upstairs. “See Skye Everyone is take care of”Lorenzo said “Alright ,Let’s go”Skye said she took Lorenzo hand..

At Kristina house-Kristina was getting ready for her date she was nervous about it when there was a knock on the door she opened it was Tommy.”You look beautiful “Tommy said “Thanks it’s nice to wear something else besides hospital scrubs “Kristina said “Yes, I thought we could go to the Star”Tommy said “Sure”Kristina said they left..

At Ava-Delilah was looking at a picture of her with two other children and parents as Ava came into the room. “Mother,Who is that in the picture “Ava ask “It’s my parents and my sisters “Delilah said “You have sisters “Ava ask “Yes, I haven’t seen them in a long time”Delilah said “How long has it been? Ava ask “The last time I saw my family was in my teens,My parents didn’t like my choice so I left and I haven’t seen my sisters either till this week one of them is in town “Delilah said “What’s her name “Ava ask “Rae Cummings “Delilah said “Skye Mother “Ava said “Yes”Delilah said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment