Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 54

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 54”
“Remember Stefan Cassadine”
At General Hospital-In the hallway-Lorenzo was talking to his daughter’s..”I know you’re all scared but you sure just go home,I will stay with you're mother “Lorenzo said “Well I do have a funeral tomorrow “Lila Rae said she give her father a look..”Yes”Lorenzo said “Daddy,Do you need anything “Sierra ask “No Thanks “Lorenzo said “Goodnight,I’ll be back in the morning “Sierra said she left. “Lila Rae, I hope we can get pass this “Lorenzo said “I hope you didn’t have anything to do with what happened tonight “Lila Rae said

Skye’s room-Skye was in bed when Rae and Alan came into the room. “Oh my little girl,What will happen to Skye when she wakes up “Rae ask “I don’t know or if she will wake up”Alan said “Don’t say that “Rae said she took Alan hand..

In the hallway-Alexis was their when Julian came by. “Alexis,I’m sorry about you're brother “Julian said “Thanks, I cannot believe his gone “Alexis said

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas was looking at a picture of him and Stefan when Laura came by.,”Nikolas,I’m sorry about Stefan, I know how much you loved him”Laura said “He was the only father I ever knew “Nikolas said “I always wanted him to be you're father “Laura said “In away he was”Nikolas said “Nikolas is something else going on”Laura ask “I think Grayson is in trouble “Nikolas said

At General Hospital -Kristina was in her office looking at a xray and picked up a phone. “Sierra come to the hospital tomorrow morning “Kristina said as she hang up as Alexis came into the office. “I just wanted to see how you are”Alexis said “It was a crazy night “Kristina said “Yes it was”Alexis said

At Faith-Faith was on the phone, “Frank you’re man were supposed to kill him!! Faith yelled

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment