Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 45

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 45”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra was talking to Rae. “Sierra you’re mother told me you been angry lately “Rae said “Yes well I have cancer still that I’m angry about and my relationship with Daddy is up and down, And Grayson was mad at me “Sierra said “Do you want to fix you're relationship with you're father “Rae ask “Yes”Sierra said “What about you and Grayson “Rae ask “Grayson and I are over,His gone,Sierra said “What do you mean gone “Rae ask “Mother didn’t tell you? Sierra ask “No,Sierra I love you and I will protect you”Rae said “Grayson confessed to me that he been having an affair and something snapped in me I locked Grayson in our room and set it on fire! I killed him my husband the man I love! Sierra yelled “Oh Baby “Rae said “I don’t feel guilty at all, I think I’m like him”Sierra said as Lorenzo was about to come into the room..”Who are you like “Rae ask “Luis my biological father “Sierra said “Oh Sierra “Rae said she hug her Granddaughter. “Luis was a cold blooded killer and now I’m “Sierra said Lorenzo was hurt by the way Sierra felt and left..

At General Hospital-Emma room-Emma was in bed when Robin and Patrick came into the room. “How are you “Robin ask “Still blind”Emma said “Emma you’re left isn’t over just because you cannot see”Robin said “How can Richard still love me? How can I be a mother to Maxine “Emma ask “They still love you and need you in their life,Your life isn’t over “Patrick said “This just change everything “Emma said “Yes it did”Robin said

At The Haunted Star Lorenzo was their working when Faith came into the room.,”What are you doing here”Lorenzo ask “I know what you did, I saw you that night, I also have evidence so Here what we are going to do”Faith said “What”Lorenzo ask “We are going to be partner,Just think of what we can do together “Faith said “You still killed my son”Lorenzo said “Yes but I saved you're daughter,We were a great team before come on”Faith said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment