Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 44

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 44”
“Losing Lila Rae”
At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo was at home looking at a picture of him and Lila Rae hoping she would forgive him when Sierra came into the room.,”Daddy “Sierra said “What “Lorenzo ask as he look at Sierra.  “I was just questioning by Ric about the fire,Which isn’t good because Ric can tell when I’m lying “Sierra said “This is just great! Lorenzo yelled “Daddy it’s not my fault that Ric can tell when I’m lying he raised me”Sierra said “He didn’t raise you,Anyway I will figure it out ,Just don’t say anything else “Lorenzo said “Find ,Why are you so upset “Sierra ask “Lila Rae upset with me”Lorenzo said “About what”Sierra ask “Don’t worry I can handle it”Lorenzo said “Oh My God! You cause the accident!! You killed Morgan and now you lost you're precious Lila Rae who adored you”Sierra said “Enough!! Lorenzo yelled as Rae walked into the room. “Grandmother “Sierra said “I’m here to talk to you “Rae said “Good! Rae I know that we can trust you and my daughter needs help “Lorenzo said he left..

At Tad office -Tad was in his office when Richard came into the office. “I need you're help, I want to find the person who hit Morgan car that cause to hit my wife car “Richard said “Sure, I will see what I can fine “Tad said “Thanks,I have an feeling it was my stepfather the way my mother was acting “Richard said “So you think Lorenzo took out his own son in law “Tad ask “Lila Rae and Morgan were in the middle of a divorce and custody case “Richard said “Do you think Lila Rae ask Lorenzo “Tad ask “No my sister wouldn’t do that to Grace”Richard said “I will let you know what I find out “Tad said Richard left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment