Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 38

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 38”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was in the children room Cecil and Bliss were staying over and Preston, “You are going to stay here for a while “Skye said as Grayson came into the room. “I think this is a great idea to have the children stay here”Grayson said “Yes “Skye said “You know about Josslyn and I”Grayson ask “Yes“Skye said , I’m going to fix it”Grayson said “I hope so, Sierra loves you”Skye said “I love her too”Grayson said he left..

At Lila Rae-Lila Rae was up crying missing Morgan she loved him even though they were not together Lila Rae pour a drink..

At The Police station-Alexis and Ric we’re looking over the evidence when Richard came into office. “Do you have anything “Richard ask “Not yet but we will find out who did this “Alexis said “You better find out who did this”Richard said “Richard,Let’s go talk “Ric said they went to talk. “Let it out”Ric said “My wife is blind !, I want justice for whoever did this I could of lost my wife ! Richard yelled Ric hug Richard. “It’s going to be okay son”Ric said

At General Hospital-Sierra room-Sierra was in bed when Grayson came into the room. “The children are with you're parents,Sierra I want to work on us”Grayson said “I want to work on us too, I love you”Sierra said “I love you too “Grayson said “We can talk more when we get home “Sierra said “Yes”Grayson said Kristina came into the room. “You can get out tomorrow,We will do the surgery probably in a few weeks “Kristina said “Thanks “Sierra said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment