Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 23

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 23”
At General Hospital-Sierra room-Sierra was getting ready to leave and Lorenzo was helping her as Kristina came into the room.  “Sierra,You have some pills to take,I want you to have someone else give it to you “Kristina said “Kristina , I can take it myself “Sierra said “No,Just like you did with you're cancer pills “Kristina said”What do I have “Sierra ask “You are depressed it happened after cancer “,Just makes sure someone gives you a pill“Kristina said “I will make sure,Sierra we sure go”Lorenzo said “Sierra, I hope you take care of yourself and I will see you tonight at the family dinner party “Kristina said “Yes”Sierra said she left with Lorenzo.

At Bobbie-Bobbie was still talking to Josslyn .”Wow,When are you going to tell them Bobbie ask “I was ask to keep quiet and I’m going to “Josslyn said “I will keep you're secrets, I’m glad you’re home “Bobbie said “Me too”Josslyn said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra and Lorenzo came home. “Sierra,Do you remember anything “Lorenzo ask “No,I’m scared ,Did I hurt anyone “Sierra ask “You we’re upset with me and try to stab me”Lorenzo said “No,Why”Sierra ask “We just had a disagreement and you told me I wasn’t you're father “Lorenzo said “No,I’m sorry, I would never hurt you”Sierra said “I know “Lorenzo said they share a hug. “You sure take it easy,The nurse is with you're mother, I need to take care of something “Lorenzo said he decided not to tell Sierra about Grayson being alive.. “Yes Daddy “Sierra said “We are going to get you well “Lorenzo said he left. Sierra was scared she didn’t know what was going on with her.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment