Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 24

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 24”
At Faith-Faith was talking to Lorenzo who was over.. “So you heard from Frank “Lorenzo ask “Yes, I got him to come to town “Faith said “That’s great,When”Lorenzo ask “Tonight his meeting me at The Haunted Star “Faith said “Great, I will take him down then ,Thanks for you're help Faith I appreciate it”Lorenzo said Faith move closer to Lorenzo.”See we make a great team”Faith said “We could of team up if you didn’t kill my son and kidnapped my grandson “Lorenzo said “I never meant to kill you're son “Faith said “You can’t take it back “Lorenzo said “No,Let me help you tonight “Faith said “I don’t think so, I cannot trust you,Tell Frank to be their at 8”Lorenzo said he left as Faith called Ric. “Ric,You need to be at The Haunted star tonight at 8,It’s going down “Faith said she hang up the phone..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was talking to Alan. “I have a idea on who sure help us run the free clinic “Monica said “Who”Alan ask “Evan and some more Quartermaine “Monica said “Who?Alan ask “Justices Jr, His a doctor now and Mary mae would love to have her grandson run a clinic on the side of town she loved it would be a great way to honor her too”Monica said “I love that idea,Do you know where he is”Alan ask “Yes, I been in connection with him”Monica said “This is great we just need a building and some nurses too”Alan said “Yes “Monica said

At Ric office-Ric was working when Lorenzo came into the office. “Where you at my house last night? Visited my wife? Lorenzo ask “No,Why”Ric ask “A guard say a man was visiting my wife while I was at the hospital with Sierra “Lorenzo said “Is Sierra okay “Ric ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo ,Faith just called me she told me about what you are going to do tonight “Ric said “What are you going to do”Lorenzo ask “Nothing,Do what you have to do”Ric said “Thanks “Lorenzo said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment