Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 ch 39

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 39”
At Lila Rae-Lila Rae pick up Her phone and called Ian.”Ian,This is Lila Rae, I was wondering if you want to go out to dinner sometime,Great see you then”Lila Rae said she hang up the phone and pick up a picture of Morgan.”I have to move on”Lila Rae said she took the picture and throw it in the trash..

At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra pour herself some water as Skye came downstairs. “Sierra,How was you're date”Skye ask “It was fine,I hope my children were not so much trouble “Sierra said “Of cause not,Lila Rae and Grace came over and we had a nice dinner “Skye said “Sounds Nice”Sierra said “Yes,I’m going to bed”Skye said “Daddy out”Sierra said “Yes , I know “Skye said “Mother, I been thinking about staying here, I don’t know if I want too,I don’t want my children to know what Daddy does”Sierra said “I know it’s hard to deal with but you’re father love us”Skye said “Yes I know “Skye said “Goodnight Mother, I’m glad you’re back “Sierra said “Thanks ,Are you going to bed”Skye ask “Not yet”Sierra said “I love you Sierra “Skye said and went upstairs..Sierra pull out a book and read it..

At Nikolas/Hayden-Lorenzo and his man came into the room it was all empty and put something in the alcohol and drink at the bar and left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment